Chapter 4 - Wands And Wonder

~ Day 6 ~
~ Friday ~

BELLA'S POV:

"So who's your friend then?" I interrogate Asher as he was watching tv. We were waiting for everyone to come over so we could leave.

"He's called Devon, and be nice." He rolled his eyes.

"Oooh unique name, and what are you talking about, I'm lovely." I flick my hair jokingly.

Today I had waved my long hair and let it slither down to my waist. I was wearing a light blue summer dress with my grey converse. Make up was still minimal, lighter eyeshadow and mascara, this time I had put my dark pink lipstick on.

There was a knock on our hotel door. I was excited to see who it is. I secretly hoped it was the twins. I hoped it was Ethan.

"Can you get that?" My mum called from her bedroom.

"On it." Asher leapt up and swung the door open. A boy with blonde messy hair and icy blue eyes was stood there. Obviously a surfer, I'm not stereotyping or anything...

Him and Ash fist bumped to greet each other. I stood there patiently waiting to be introduced.

"Oh this is my sister, Bella." Asher motioned towards me briefly.

"Hi. I'm Devon." He nodded towards me.

"Hey." I replied casually. I fell back onto the sofa as the boys started a conversation between them.

About 20 minutes later both the boys had sat on the sofa with me and my mum was talking to Devon. She was probably making sure that he wasn't a bad influence on Asher. He didn't seem too bad, he was kind of quiet so far but he still looked confident, who knows what he's like. Mysterious I must say. Finally another knock at the door. I jumped up to open it.

"Hey!" Grayson smiled as I opened the door to reveal only one twin.

"Hi Gray. Fashionably late I see." I laugh as I hugged him.

"Yeah sorry, Ethan takes too long to get ready." Grayson rolled his eyes.

"Where is Ethan?" I look around as I let Grayson in.

"He's getting us an uber to take us there." Grayson informed me.

My mum greeted Grayson and then Asher greeted him also. They started talking about how good they thought Harry Potter world is going to be. Me however, I was still stood with the door open like an idiot.

I watched everyone speak, paying attention to everyone's smile, it was nice to see everyone so happy and excited. Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder from behind. I spun around quickly.

"Hi. I made it." A smiling Ethan stood in front of me. He was wearing a maroon tank top, black shorts with a white strip on them, and he wore black All Star trainers.

"Finally. I thought you weren't coming." I joked. Ethan looked down at my outfit, he smiled as his eyes met again with my face.

"What?" I try not to smile as he began to answer.

"Nothing you just look really prett-"

"Oh so is this Ethan." My mum grinned. "Come in." She motioned.

We all spoke for another 10 minutes while we waited for transport, it was taking quite long. My mum kept asking the twins very weird questions, it was kind of embarrassing. Thank God Asher wasn't being embarrassing, probably because he had his friend around and he knew that I could embarrass him way more.

"Our ride is here!" Ethan exclaimed as his phone buzzed.

"Okay, let's get to the taxi." I grin.