Chapter 6 - Decisions About Dolan

~ Day 8 ~
~ Sunday ~

BELLA'S POV:

Ethan. Ethan. Ethan. That's all my mind could think of right now. The kiss yesterday was amazing, it wasn't long. It didn't have to be long. He kissed me like he cared about me. Not just for the sake of a kiss.

One problem. I'm on holiday. I leave in 2 weeks which means I'll probably never see Ethan again. Or Grayson for that matter.

It just sucked that I liked Ethan so much. If I wasn't on holiday and I was living here, I would date him in a heart beat. I would tell him all my feelings. I would of kissed him after he kissed me.

It was 10:10am. Mum was feeling a bit better today so she said we will probably go out later but for now we could just chill out. Asher was on the sofa in his boxers watching whatever it is he watches.

"Aren't you going to get changed?" I roll my eyes at him.

"Aren't you going to answer all the unread messages on your phone?" He raised his eyebrows.

He wasn't wrong, my phone had buzzed so many times from the coffee table this morning. I was too scared to look at the messages. Running away after the kiss yesterday was a mistake and it must of made Ethan feel like shit.

It must of made him think that I didn't like him. Which was a complete lie because I totally did. I just don't want to lead him on for the whole holiday and then leave him. I couldn't do that. But I shouldn't of ran away. I felt so guilty.

My phone buzzed. Asher and I looked at my phone and then at each other.

"Bella what happened? Did you and Ethan argue or something?" Asher questioned me.

"No." I shook my head.

"What about Grayson? Did you and Grayson argue?" Asher looked at me, confused.

"No it's Ethan but it wasn't an argument." I mumbled.

"What? So what the hell happened?" Asher sat up on the sofa as I sat on the beanbag.

"Look I don't want to talk about it. Especially not with you." I frowned.

"Why not with me?" Asher scoffed.

"Because I'm not going to talk about boy troubles with my older brother." I shake my head like it was obvious.

"Do you like Ethan or not?" He sighed in frustration.

"Well yeah." I admitted.

"Does he like you?" Asher asked.

"I guess, I mean, he did kiss me." I mumbled awkwardly. I can't believe I was telling my brother this.

"So what the hell is the problem then?" He frowned and threw his arms in the air.

"Well we're just here on holiday." I shrugged.

"So?" Asher scoffed.

"So... imagine how horrible it would be if we started dating and then I leave America." I explain.

"So?" Asher still frowned at me.

"What do you mean SO?!" I raise my voice.

"I don't get what the problem is." Asher shrugged.

"Are you joking?" I stare at him with annoyance.

"No. If you like someone and they like you then it's stupid not to date them." Asher tried to give some advice. Stupid advice.

"You don't understand." I sigh as I jumped up from the beanbag and headed into my mum's room.

Once I walked through the already open door, my mum was already looking at me. I sat at the bottom of her bed and crossed my arms.