Chapter 16 - Twins And Chill

~ Day 18 ~
~ Wednesday ~

BELLA'S POV:

I've never felt more relaxed. I was in Ethan's bath with a beautiful bathbomb that was exploding and leaving colour and patterns in the water. It covered the surface of the water with glistening sparkles that reminded me of the stars in the night sky. It was one of the many bathbombs I purchased while shopping yesterday.

I had my hair up in a messy bun as I didn't want it to get wet because I washed my hair yesterday and couldn't be bothered to wash it again. I'm sure a lot of people would relate.

Once I had a soak, I glanced around the bathroom for my towel. Soon I realised that I left it in Grayson's bathroom from when I used his shower last time. I pick up my phone that was on the cabinet next to me and made sure to be extra careful not to drop it in the water.

To Ethan:
You know how much of a good boyfriend you are? Can you get my towel, it's in Gray's bathroom by the sink.

From Ethan:
On it. I better get extra boyfriend points for this. Joking.

A fair few seconds later there was a knock at the bathroom door.

"Can I come in?" Ethan asked. I frowned.

"Well yeah, I asked you to." I laugh.

There were so many bubbles that you couldn't even see the bottom half of me. However my top half, I didn't really care if he saw. He was my boyfriend after all. My top half was somewhat covered anyway but not very well. Ethan entered into the bathroom.

"You didn't even ask who it was." He tutted.

"I just asked you to get my towel so obviously I knew you were going to come in." I frown at him, laughing.

"It could of been Grayson, you never know." Ethan raised a eyebrow.

"If you haven't noticed, Grayson's voice is deeper than yours so I would of known if it was him." I shrugged.

"Oh yeah." Ethan scratched his head.

"Anyway, isn't he out right now?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I think he went to see Sophie." Ethan smirked. His eyes focused on the colourful bath water. "Woah, what bathbomb did you use?" He dipped his hand in the water, hoping some sparkles would cling to his skin.

"Intergalatic I think. Don't quote me on that." I laughed as I washed the soap off of my leg.

"You know, I almost forgot you were naked." Ethan chuckled to himself as he sat down on the closed toilet seat that was next to the bathtub.

"Is that a problem for you?" I smiled at him jokingly.

"No not at all. But I am a teenage boy so I do have a very big bone-"

"Oookay wow I shouldn't of asked!" I laughed.

I picked up the towel from the side and opened it. I stood up in the bath and wrapped the towel around me and then stepped out. I unplugged the drain of the bath and the water slowly emptied. Ethan watched me intently, his eyes sparkling like the glitter in the bathbomb.

"Look at your cute little face." I grinned at him as I squeezed his cheeks with my hand. Something we both did to each other often. Ethan rolled his eyes at me while I shook his head a little bit.

Ethan grabs my face using two hands and then speedily planted loads of kisses on my forehead.

"Is today our relaxing day?" I smirk, holding onto my towel.