Chapter 5 - Beach, Baby

~ Day 7 ~
~ Saturday ~

BELLA'S POV

9:20am.

I was going to make my mum a cup of tea as she felt kind of ill today. She said she was going to stay in bed so she didn't get fully ill, which left me and Asher to entertain ourselves for today. Devon had already left.

"Bye loser." Asher grabbed his surfboard. His wetsuit already on.

"You're going surfing again?" I sighed in disbelief.

"Um yeah. It's way better than surfing on fake waves, indoors in London." He shook his head as he took one of the three keycards and stuffed it in his backpack.

"Have fun." I said nonchalantly.

"You know you can come if you want, it's boiling outside. You could lie on the beach and tan or whatever." He tried to convince me.

"With you? No chance." I scoffed.

"Don't say I didn't ask." He warned me before leaving the hotel room.

I looked in the long mirror by the exit door while the kettle boiled. I had waved my hair like I did yesterday and tied half of it up into a ponytail and let half of it flow down. My top was a baby blue tank that had a white peace sign on it, it was one of my favourite tops. I also wore my black high waisted 3 quarter length skinny jeans with my black converse. Again, wearing my minimal make up. To my relief, my phone vibrated signalling a text.

From Grayson:
Please tell me you're not busy today.

To Grayson:
It's your lucky day. I'm free. What's up?

From Grayson:
Me and Ethan had a great idea for a video and we thought it would be great to have you in it.

To Grayson:
Really? Cool! Should I meet you somewhere or?

From Grayson:
Well I'm going to set up the camera equipment so Ethan could probably come and get you and bring you to ours. That's if he's ready since he takes years lol.

To Grayson:
Okay great! See you there.

From Grayson:
See you in a bit, keep it 100.

I quickly made my mum a tea and took it into her room. I've never filmed a YouTube video before, especially with famous twins. It would be fun. Also, I finally got to see what their apartment was like. I placed the tea on my mum's bedside table.

"I'm going to go over to Ethan and Grayson's apartment today." I let my mum know.

"You're spending an awful lot of time with these twins." My mum smirked as she sat up in her bed to drink the tea.

"They're good friends, I never thought I would get this close with anyone I meet on a holiday." I admitted.

"What about Ethan? Is he just a friend or?" My mum hinted.

"Mum no way. No way am I having this conversation with you." I laughed as I started to walk out of the room.

"So Ash was right, you do like him." She grinned mockingly.

"What! I never said I did. What an assho-"

"No insults today please." My mum laughed while sighing.

"Okay sorry. See you later, Ethan is coming to pick me up." I walked out of her bedroom door.

"Oh is he now?" She called after me.