Chapter 11 - First Date

~ Day 14 ~
~ Saturday ~

BELLA'S POV:

One week left of this holiday. One week left with Ethan Dolan. Thankfully, my cold had fully disappeared and Ethan hadn't caught it off me.

Today I had decided to wear black leggings and a stripey black and white dress top that just covered my butt. I had only put on mascara for today.

I strolled into the lounge where my mum was doing her hair as we were going to go out for lunch.

"Where's Asher?" I asked, looking around for him.

"He's out with Devon. He said he will meet us there." My mum informed me.

"Oh okay." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you want to spend time with the twins? Especially Ethan, we've only got a week left." She frowned at me.

"I'd like to but I need to spend time with you and Asher as well." I shrugged.

"Bella. You get the chance to spend time with us everyday at home. Once we leave, the twins aren't going to come back to London with us." My mum said while putting her curlers down.

"I'll see them tomorrow." I nodded, as I finished typing a reply text to Ethan.

"You like Ethan. He's a nice boy, I've never seen you happier than you are now. I wouldn't normally allow you to do this but..." My mum sighs as she stands up and walks to my bedroom.

"But what?" I frown and follow her.

I walked into the bedroom, she was placing my suitcase on my bed before unzipping it. I watched her in confusion.

"You're going to stay at the twins apartment for this last week." She sighed.

"Really?" I gasp and grin like a maniac.

"Yes. Only if you call me every day." She tells me.

"Deal!" I clap my hands in excitement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ETHAN'S POV:

"Gray. Get up, Bella is staying over." I ripped the bed covers off of Grayson.

"What? What do you mean staying over?" Grayson mumbled in his morning voice. It was about 1pm so it shouldn't be his morning voice.

"She's staying over, meaning that she's sleeping over ours for the last week of her holiday." I informed him.

"Oh really? Cool! Sleepover!" Grayson grinned. "It will be rad having a girl in the apartment." He nodded.

I put on some black skinny jeans and a black tank top, I quickly styled my hair and ruffled it up a bit. I checked my phone and saw a message.

From Bella:
I'm coming. I have a suitcase. I am prepared. xox

To Bella:
I'm proud, you sure you don't need help carrying that? I can meet you half way. X

From Bella:
It has wheels, I can deal xo

To Bella:
Ok, don't forget, check both ways before you cross the road xxx

From Bella:
Ha ha you're hilarious xox

Grayson wandered into my room, fully clothed, finally. He collapsed chest first onto my bed.

"Bro, I should not have stayed up so late last night." He moaned.