Chapter 14 - Film Hard, Fair Hard

~ Day 16 ~
~ Monday ~

BELLA'S POV:

After the Devon incident yesterday, everyone was calming down now. Once me and the twins woke up this morning, we ate some ceral while trying to decide what to do today.

"I say we sunbathe after filming our video." Grayson suggested.

"We could, but I think we should go somewhere." Ethan added.

"Where would we go?" I shrugged.

"Oooh I know! Let's go to the fair." Grayson grinned.

"Oh yeah! The beach fair is back." Ethan gasped.

"Beach fair?" I frown.

"Yeah. Have you never been to a beach fair before?" Grayson took another mouthful of ceral.

"Yeah but it only consisted of donkeys and a couple of stalls." I laughed.

"Well this one has rides, the Ferris wheel is immense." Ethan hyped.

"Okay, so the beach fair it is." I smiled, excited.

"We need to film the video first." Ethan reminded me as he casually wiped an eyelash from my face.

"Oh yeah. I keep forgetting." I gently hit my forehead. "What's the plan for this one?" I ask them both.

"I thought of it yesterday." Grayson shrugged. Ethan shot him a look, he clearly didn't know what Grayson was thinking of.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Yeah Gray. Care to share?" Ethan raised his eyebrows at him.

"Well, I was looking at the comments on our last video and a lot of people were requesting it and I thought it was a good idea." Grayson began.

"Yeah? Carry on?" Ethan laughed.

"Girlfriend vs Brother." He smiled.

"That actually is a good idea!" Ethan grinned.

"Oh Grayson. Get ready to lose." I smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm going to win." Grayson raised his eyebrows for a second before dropping them back down.

After breakfast, Grayson washed up as me and Ethan got the camera equipment ready. We all agreed on filming outside by the pool today since it was really hot.

We carried the equipment down to the poolside. I was holding the camera and the tripod, while Ethan was carrying down 3 outdoor chairs. I placed the camera down, it was facing the pool. Ethan put the chairs in front of the camera with the pool behind them.

Ethan pretended that he was about to push me into the pool, I grabbed onto his forearm in panic.

"Oh my God! Don't. I have my phone in my pocket." I laughed.

"I won't I won't." He held his arms up in innocence.

"That would be a good punishment though. For the video I mean." I smile, staring into his soft greeny brown eyes.

"Yes! Wow, we're so organised this summer. This is great." Ethan praised.

"It's because you met me." I joked, grinning at him.

"It probably is." Ethan grinned as he kissed my forehead lovingly. I closed my eyes for a second, filled with content.

"I better go and change. I look a mess." I sigh, realising I still had my pyjama shorts and top on.