A Perfect Shot

I want to dedicate this chapter to rac_hel_17 Ally_Zyrah Rossys_girl_4eva

❤❤❤❤
Lewis's POV

On our way, I saw Celine's husband - Bren. Bren was been my friend since college. He met Celine here when he visited me and that's how their love story begun.

He, too has became taller and his shape was improved.

"Bren!" I called and he turned to our direction. He smiled and walked towards us.

"Hey! Celine told me you're back so I came here to check on you," he began and he looked down. I frowned and follow his gaze... Then I realized something, Black's fingers were intertwined with mine.

I tried to take back my hand but Black held it tighter.

"So... The two of you are a thing again?" He asked and I frowned in confusion. I was about to ask him when Black excused us.

"It's nice to meet you again, Bren. But we have to go now" he excused.

We was in front of his door when someone calls again. "Mr. Landon?" He rolled his eyes and sighed before he turned around to see the girl.

She's a chic, Babe.

"Margaret" he said and kissed the girl's cheek. Margaret looks at me with an evident of shocked on her face. "Lewis!" She beamed and hugged me. Tapping her back, was the only thing I did.

I was shocked for what she did! And I don't know her. I don't know how to interact.

"Margaret!" Black scolded her. She pulled away and pouts.

"I was just happy, couz!!" She defended. She looks at me again. "I'll borrow Black for a minute, okay?" She whispered and I nodded.

Chuckling for what she did.

While waiting, I entered in his office. And like the other part of this building. His office changed too. A lot.

Paintings and picture frames were hanged on the walls. Some of the paintings were familiar to me. I just can't remember where I did saw them.

Some of the pictures were family pictures and some of them are his solo pictures.

I stroll towards his desk and found a picture frame. It's a picture of us, taken while we are in a picnic.

I'm confused... When did that happen? I don't even remember a single time that I went out with him.

And worst, we were happy. Bliss is the only word that describes the picture.

"Lewis" he called, half ran to me and snatched the picture frame. "Don't touch my things" he said, almost mad.

My face was flushed like I just saw a ghost.

"Why do we have a picture together?" I asked. He uncomfortably turned his back to me and said "It's edited" he answered.

'It's not' I thought.

"Are you keeping a secret from me, Black?" I asked and he laughed bitterly.

"Of course! My personal life is a secret. Everything about me is a secret, Lewis" he answered, nonsensically.

I was about to open my mouth when someone stepped in. "Sir, I already have what you asked" he said in a serious tone.

"Thanks, Frank. Leave it on the desk" he said and Frank followed what he asked and bent his neck before leaving.