Memories turned to Dreams

Lewis's POV

She doesn't need to explain anything. I understood every single thing.

He left me for her.

My heart wants to give him a chance despite of how puzzled I am but my mind just want to make him pay. Make him pay for the pain he had cost.

It's weird... I knew it wasn't his fault when he can't love me back... but still

I want to make him feel that I'm better without him. Better to live my life without someone who is unreadable and unpredictable like him.

Sighed.

While striding down the hall, I saw Frank walking with some other guys, holding a framed pictures of us from the last photoshoot.

I hide behind a wall, peeking at them. "Hold them properly or else we'll lose our job." Frank said, in a kidding tone.

All of them entered to an unfamiliar room. I never saw this room before. And to be observant, this room is a bit hidden. For all places, why here? And the room seems to be too simple like a storage room.

Minutes passed, they went out from the room. "We'll hang it later, let's eat first" Frank suggested and all of them agreed.

As they left, I quickly ran to the door. I twisted the knob and the door opens.

Seems I got lucky today.

I slowly stepped in and closed the door behind me. My eyes roam around the room and I saw picture frames hanged around the room. They are not just simple pictures...

Some are mine and some are our pictures together.

Where did he get these? I can't even remember a single memory about them. Some were stolen pictures, some were taken in a park and some were taken here.

The room was filled with pictures. Pictures of us . Pictures of us that I can't even remember how they were taken.

And to tell you what, all of the pictures reflects happiness, and love.

Is this why my heart still wants him? Is this why I still care? What happened? I can't remember anything. Does he know something I don't??

I don't know what should I feel right now. A part of me is sad and the other part of me is happy.

My thoughts gone as I heard footsteps coming. It must be them.

I run and hide under a table near the new pictures.

Wrong timing.

My heart starts to race and my system felt a little jumpy.

"You didn't lock it?" One of them asked. "I didn't. Why?" The other man answered.

Yeah... what's wrong with not locking the door?

"Stupid! Do you want to lose our job?! Someone might sneak in. Worst when it'll be Ms. King" Frank said, almost mad.

Too bad, it's the worst.

The sound of their footsteps rang in the room. "We need to work fast" other man said, impatiently. "We can't reach the nail." The other one complained. Someone let a frustrated sigh.

"We could use the table here" the other one suggested, tapping the table which where I am hiding.

After he said that, my sweat glands excrete more sweat. "Idiot. Mr. Landon will kill us." Frank said to them, pacing back and forth. I let out a loud sigh of relief when I heard what he said.