Playing

Read this:

I'm flattered about the number of views of my stories especially I'm a new author. But I feel sad because I don't know who are my readers (except my-one-and-only of course) I feel lonely!!!! I want you to leave a comment (pretty pretty please). Just a short comment harsh or not.

P.S. : I won't really kill you.

Lewis's POV

Exactly 12 noon, I entered Black's office. Hmmm thank God, the bxtch is already out. His gaze landed on me from his laptop's screen. I waved a hand, mouthing hello to him. At first, he looked back, checking if anybody is on his back then looks at me again.

I smiled and sit across him. "Good day, Mr. Landon." I greeted, opening the food I brought with me.

He arched a brow, eyeing me then the food. "What is this all about? Are you sick?" He asked then I chuckled.

I waved my hands, gesturing 'no' then prepare myself to answer him. "I just want to have a lunch with you. Why you don't like me here??" I said, frowning a bit.

He brushed his hand through his hair, frustratedly. "You're making the whole situation more difficult, Lewis. Damn!" He whispered to himself but I still heard it.

"What am I making more difficult?" I asked, playing innocent with him and the topic.

"Huh? You heard something? I didn't say anything" he defended, laughing nervously.

Yeah, boy.
Lewis: 1
Black: 0

We dig in, and silence took the while place.

"You know what, Jules is really a good pretty lady." He said and I secretly bit my lower lip.

Make me Jealous, Black Landon. Make me Jealous and I'll show you how I do revenge.

"Oh really? She's the girl a while ago, right?" I replied, forcing myself to be casual. He nodded, smiling at me like he scored three points in a basketball game.

Alright.
Lewis: 1
Black: 1

"Oh, Do you want to formally meet Vince? I'll tell him to come someday to meet you" I suggested, sounding so sweet. He got choked and I look at him, worriedly but I'm shouting at joy inside like ..

Yeah!!!!!
Lewis: 2
Black: 1

I got him a glass of water and hand it to him. "What happened? Easy on food, Black. It'll never run, okay?" I teased, chuckling. It only made him rolled his eyes, throwing me some daggers through his eyes.

"Vince always scolds me whenever I eat like a pig" I commented, looking at his reaction.

He's muttering something, mad. Whooho girl!
Lewis: 3
Black: 1

"Tsk. If my girlfriend eats like a pig. I still be enjoying myself looking at her. And be the proudest boyfriend in the whole wide world." He proudly said, not making me pissed but only making me flattered.

My cheeks turned rosy and my lips turned blood's color. This is always my system's reaction whenever I got tingles in my heart.

Lewis: 3
Black: 2

He cupped my face between his two hands and holds it closer to his face. "Oh? Why does your face turned red? Are you sick?" He asked, playing innocent too.

I pinched his cheeks, "I'm not. You care so much" I said while my lips shaped like a mouth of a goldfish from his hold.

We heard a coughing sound and we both turn our heads to the sound's direction. We both pulled away but Black holds my hand, resting on the table.

I tried to take it back but he held it tighter. "Frank, what brought you here?" He asked, smiling at him.

Devil!!! Give me my hand, you idiot! Sighed.
Lewis: 3
Black: 3

"Oh, I just want to ask you Sir if you want me to bring you food... but it seems you already had your lunch with Ms. King" he answered, giving me a sly smile. Black kissed my hand then winks at me.

"Seems my girlfriend fills the time we both wasted. She's really sweet." He said, chuckling at Frank.

I glared at Black then turn my head to see Frank's figure. I nervously smiled at him and stood up from my seat.

"Yeah, we should celebrate. Why don't you join us? Come. Take a seat." I invited Frank, gesturing him to sit down on the vacant seat. Black gave him a deadly glare but I stop Black.

"Don't scare the guy, Black" I said, faking a sweet voice. He sighed and rolls his eyes. "I was enjoying myself." I heard he muttered.

Frank sat on the vacant seat and I serve him food. Black is still frowning at the situation.

"So Sir. Did Ms. King know about Ms. Jules?" Frank opened up and I frowned. Black gestured him to shut his mouth but I blocked him and encourage Frank to spill the beans.

"Tell me, Frank. What about Ms. Jules?" I asked, wiggling my brows. He chuckled,

"She already has a girlfriend" he answered and I heard Black's frustrated sigh.

"What do you mean girlfriend??" I asked again, puzzled. He shrugged.

"She wants a she and not a he" he replied, making the situation transparent.

I nodded in understanding and look back at Black. His face fell and waved a hand. "Alright, you won" he said and I frowned in confusion. He sighed and drinks his water. "I know you had this little game of yours, Sweetie. And guess what! You won. 4 points over 3." He answered, reading my mind.

I shrugged. "Seems my boyfriend knows a lot about me." I said and I mean it. He smirked at me, winking.

Now I felt comfortable around him and I feel like he was never been away from me.

***
I will update as soon as I saw 6 views and 3 comments.

From different users of course