His Move

Lewis's POV

I woke up in the smiling sunshine of Sunday. Seems they too have a happy day today. For me, I'll going to see him today again. It's Sunday, no work but I'll still see him again.

I cleared my thoughts and focus back to myself. I'm still laying in my bed. When I move my right leg, I felt something move. I sat down, only to see Black sleeping peacefully on the corner of the bed.

I smiled.

I slowly got off and leaned to his direction. Despite of his peaceful sleep, I remember how he talked to me yesterday. He sounded so sick. So I touched his forehead and felt the hotness of his body temperature.

Sighed.

I gently pulled his body and put it on a more comfortable position. "Hmmm" he slightly complained.

I took a last glimpse of him before I got out from the room and prepared him something to eat. I also cooked him a soup.

"You look so busy, My darling" I heard a familiar voice behind me. It's her... my mother.

I turn around and see her smirking. She slowly clapped her hands like she's sarcastically amazed with me.

"No one told me that someone made my daughter happy... who's the cool guy?? Is this the trashy Black Landon??" She asked, snapping at me.

"Is he here?? Tss.. Is he sleeping with you??" She added, looking around the house.

I turned off the stove and face her. "What do you need, Mom??" I asked, showing much bravery. She slowly shook her head... not amused with what I did.

"Too bad to have a disrespectful daughter like you. Where did you get this kind of attitude??? From your Man?? I'll tell you. He'll still going to hurt you. So, stop this joke and leave him" She replied, lying again to manipulate me.

"I can't do that. It's impossible" I answered, almost gasping. Her face turned to furious expression.

"And why not??" She asked. I don't know what I should say.

Should I tell her I love him??

"You seem don't know what your reason will be." She added as she caught my actions.

"You really want to know??" A voice rang and we both turned to Black who is still a bit pale. I gave him small gestures to stop him from talking back to my mother but he didn't listen.

"She couldn't leave me because she'll marry me. Not anyone else but me. Is that enough for a reason, Mrs. King??" Black answered, daring her to respond.

I quickly jogged to his side and hold his arm to assist him. "You should've stayed on bed. You're sick" I whispered, too worried for him.

He squeezed my hand and smiles at me. "I won't let that happen" My Mom said, stomping her foot in anger.

Black gave her a sly smile. "We reached the legal age and we could do it, with or without your permission." He answered and my Mom became speechless.

My Mom left us, murmuring and swearing while walking out the door.

"You shouldn't have said that" I began, referring to what he said to my Mom. He raised a brow, a gesture asking why.

"It isn't true. Weren't even been together for at least a month then a sudden wedding?? It's impossible." I said, answering all of his questions in his head.

He sighed and turn his back in front of me. "If you'll say no" he said, clearly but I couldn't understand what he meant about it.
.
.
.
"Why are you on your work attire?? You're not allowed to work when your not feeling well. That's what you said to me" I said, crossing my arms and shaking my head. He groaned and went back to the room.

Good.

After minutes, he got out again with a simple attire, waiting for me to prove about it. "Better" I said, pulling him to the couch to watch a movie.

"Don't you want to visit Marie?" He asked and I frowned. Who is he talking about?? Is this an effect of him being sick??

"Who's Marie??" I asked, looking at him. He shrugged then sighed. "Tell me" I said. She might be his lover or his bitch. Ugh.

"The little girl in the orphanage" he answered and I nodded my head. Oh it's just Marie.

"So are you the guy he was talking about?? Mr. Dark??" I asked, teasing him. He made faces and nods his head. I stood up and he arched a brow.

"Where are you going??" He asked, his voice still sounds so tired.

"Change of plans. I'll take a shower and then we'll take her out." I replied, wiggling my brows.

Hope this day will end well.

***