Feels

Lewis's POV

After I took a bath and fix myself, we hurriedly went out to pick Marie in the orphanage. At first, I think twice of going because of Black's condition. I suggested about picking Marie alone and drive back to the condominium so he could also see her but he insisted.

Anyways... He's hot. With his fitted black shirt and a matching cargo pants made him more attractive. He wore his shades, covering his tired eyes.

Sighed.

I shouldn't have agreed in the first place. Here I am again, being selfish.

He squeezed my hand but his eyes are still on the road. "Stop worrying. I'll be fine" He said and then looks at me as he finished his sentence. I nodded and intertwine his fingers with mine. He held my hand tighter and that's when I realized I love this guy and I won't let him go.

Thoughts made my eyes watery. I looked away to hide it from him. Sighed. If my Mom successfully made us apart before, she might do it again.

And I'm afraid it might get worse.

It's not just him that I might lose... but my whole life.

"Are you sick too??" He asked, turning his head to me. I frowned and arch a brow. "I'm not. Why??" I said and he chuckled.

"Nothing. It's only like my girlfriend doesn't have amnesia." He teased, bringing my hand to his lips and kiss it.

I scowled at him then chuckled.

After that, silence filled the car... but it's a comfortable silence. A silence that means contentment. He continues to drive until we reached the orphanage.

"Stay here. We'll going to surprise her." He said, slowly letting my hand go. I followed his advice and stayed inside. He got out and called Marie who's sitting on the swing. She ran and embraced him before doing handshakes.

Seems the two of them are so close than I was thinking.

He said something to her then Marie ran inside. After a minute, she came back with Aunt Trixie. They talked for about a minute and Black led Marie to the cars direction.

When she opened the door beside me, her eyes twinkled then instantly hug me. "Leu!!!!" She exclaimed in joy, grinning as she pulled away.

I kissed her cheek and smiled. "I'm back again, young lady" I greeted, messing her hair. She scowled and fix her hair.

She smiled and transfered at the back seat. "Where are we going now, my ladies??" Black asked, playing with his brows. We chuckled and Marie suggested a park near the orphanage but Black preferred to go somewhere farther.

"We forgot about our meeting with Mr. Matthews." I said to him, half whispered. He looks at me shortly and then focused back his attention to the road. "I already told him to make it for tomorrow. You don't have to worry for that" he replied, checking at Marie through the mirror between us.

His eyes were sad.

I could see it because he took his shades before he got out to fetch Marie.

"What's the problem??" I asked, holding his tensed arm. His knuckles turn white. "N-nothing" he respond, sighing afterwards.

I didn't bother to ask him again because he isn't ready to tell me about it.
.
.
.
When my system starts to load up, I felt someone carrying me so I slowly opened my eyes to see if who it is.

"Black??" I called when my vision is still blurry. I held tight to his collar, scared to fall accidentally from his arms.

"You felt asleep so we decided to take you in the room." He said, and I leaned closer to his chest. I still feel sleepy and dizziness won't leave my system.

I heard Marie's chuckles with other unfamiliar voices of kids. I yawned and forced Black to put me down.

I realized that we were already in front of a door when he put me down. I walk like a drunk man so Black assists me downstairs. I leaned closer to him and pulled away when I saw one of the most beautiful views I have seen in my whole life.

"Wow..." I muttered in full amazement. "Beautiful" I added when my eyes went almost 360 degrees just to get the full view of the scenery.

This is paradise.

"About 5 years ago, I picked this place to ask you something but the accident ruined it all. Now, I still pick this place to ask you the same question that I want to ask you last 5 years ago.." he began, holding my both hands. My system woke up from its sleepy state.

Marie ran to us with some picked long stemmed roses in her hands. She gave it to me and pulled my hand. I bent over and she kissed my cheek.

"I know you love him, Leu. Choose the things that will make you happy" she whispered and took some step backward.

Black knelt with his one knee, holding my hand. He pulled out a small black box from his pocket and looks at me again.

My system gone wild in anticipation and happiness.

"I know it's a bit too early and there's lot of reasons for you to say no. But there's still one reason for me to take this opportunity to ask you... I love you, Lewis King," he began and our faces became wet with tears coming from our happy eyes.

"Will you be my only woman in a short period of time called lifetime??" He asked and sobs escaped from my mouth but I still smile at him.

What did I do to deserve this special day?

I nodded, "Yes, Black. Yes... I will" I answered and he put the ring on the ring finger of my left hand before he kissed me on my lips.

He hugged me and I chuckled. I don't know why I said yes but all I know is that... I'll be stupid if I would say no.

"I promise, you won't regret it." He said and Marie also joined the two of us.

They do a handshake again and they hugged. I look at the ring. It's the perfect ring for me but it's kinda familiar.

Where did I see this??

"Familiar??" He asked from behind and I truthfully nodded. He hugged me with his face on my shoulder. "It's my Mom's. He gave it to me on the day before I supposed to ask you years ago. I kept it because I still hoped for you to come back. And it's worth waiting for" he replied, kissing my cheeks with his hold became tighter.

Marie gently tugged my dress and when I look at her, she's pale.

"Are you okay??" I asked and she nodded but suddenly knockout. I panicked, holding her unconscious body in my arms. Black swore and picked her up. "What happened to her??" I asked, crying again but because of worry this time.

He didn't answer me but put her inside a small simple house. I followed them inside and he put her in a room with a girly paintings. It's more like a room of a princess fan girl.

"Whose room is this??" I asked, studying the whole place. He tucked Marie in before walking towards me. I look at him and he looked away.

He let out a deep sighed and looks straight into my eyes. "I built this whole place for... us. I planned everything and it includes... adopting Marie." He said and my eyes went wide.

My jaw hung open and I froze in surprised.

"Why?" I asked and he slightly blushed.

"You love her and I know she's part of your happiness. I sound gay but I'm willing to do everything just to deserve you" he answered making me bit my lower lip.

This guy never runs out of surprises and ideas to make me happy.

I didn't say any word but to place a kiss on his lips. It was quick. But I still have a question left in my head.

"Why did she pass out??" I asked and he looks at me, worried.

"She has a cancer"