When

Lewis's POV

"Damn you! Give me the results!" I swore, making him shake in fear.

He looks at me sad, "I'm really sorry, Ms. King but... That's the result paper of yours." He said, handing me the fake papers.

This is impossible. How could the results say I'm fine when I can't remember anything. I grip his collar and looks at him, deadly. "The results or your license? What will your family think when they found out I filed a case against you?" I threatened but he still shook his head.

Damn this Doctor. He doesn't deserve a license! This is only my hope to know what happened. I couldn't ask my Mom. She might be the reason why this Doctor won't give me the results of the tests I had four years ago after the accident.

"What happened to me, Mom? Why I'm in the hospital? How long did I sleep?" I asked, clueless of everything.

Everyone looks surprised and looks at me worried. My Dad was about to open his mouth when Mom interferes. "You were driving darling and you got into an accident." My Mom answered. "Can you give me the last date you remember? Y-you know... Your Mom is a bit old" she asked, laughing nervously. My brows met as I was trying to remember the last day I could. It was when I had a lunch with Tristan.

"13th day of March" I answered, looking at her. I saw how her eyes widen in surprise for seconds but covered it with a smile.

"About six months, dear. It's 10th day of September today" she answered.

She lied and Black knew.

Is this why he acts so weird? The picture on his desk? And all those pictures in the room? Why he didn't tell me?

Thoughts were running in my mind like cars, racing.

"Please, Ms. King. Get out" the Doctor asked and my head snapped to him. Anger is evident in my eyes. I didn't say any word. I got out from the room and head to the building.

It's already 11 o'clock in the morning and I'm not yet in my office. I checked my phone and saw multiple texts and missed calls from Celine and Black.

Messages from Black:

"Where are you?"

"You're not in your condo"

"Answer my calls!"

"Lewis! Dang! Answer my call!!"

Messages from Celine:

"Ma'am, where are you?"

"Ma'am?"

"Ma'am, Mr. Black is on his way to your condo"

"Ma'am, he is starting to worry about you"

As I reached at the building, I got out from my car and got into the elevator. I pushed my floor's button and closed the door.

About a minute, the elevator made a sound and the door opens. I stride on the hall to my office. Celine's worried face greeted me as I step in.

"Ma'am, you're here!" She exclaimed in relief. I look at her, intently. Does she know too? Of course she knew! Everyone of them knew. If my Mom could shut the Doctors mouth, then she could do that to all the people here too.

"Ma'am? Are you alright? You look so pale." She asked. I frowned at what she said. "Wait here, Ma'am. I'll get you some water" she said, making me sit on one of the chairs across my executive chair.

She get me some water while I gently rub my forehead. Why did they need to lie to me? I feel so stupid and idiot.

Aisshh!!!

"Ma'am, here's your water" Celine said as she came back with a glass of water. I mouthed a 'thanks' and took the glass of water from her hand. I watched Celine as she walks around the room, dialing someone's number

"Mr. Landon, she's here"

"Yes, Sir. She's... Fine?"

"She's a bit pale"

"I still don't know, Sir."

That was only I heard before I drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
"Here's the food, Sir." A familiar voice is what I heard. It's from Frank.

"Thanks, Frank. Please leave it on the table." Black's voice rang through my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and find myself leaning on Black's shoulder.

He looks down at me with a worried face. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I look straight into his eyes. "I'm fine" I answered, pulling away from him.

He seem to realize the awkwardness I feel so he sit straight. I look at Celine and Frank for a while before turning again to him.

I sighed. I need to do this.

"Can we talk...alone?" I asked and I noticed how he felt uneasy.

***

Thanks for my new followers!!! And more thanks for my readers!!

-NoQueenToHim-