Something's wrong?

Lewis's POV

After two hours, Black came back again to fetch me. Let's talk about, He's making decisions without my permission. I mean it's not a big deal if I wasn't involved, but I am.

"We're here" he informed, pulling the car into the parking area. I'm still pissed for what happened.

Ugh!!!

It's true when they say, Boys are like bluetooth. They're connected with their girl friend when they're together...but when not, searching for another devices.

"You're not coming?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. Really? He should have asked me before he agreed to Elaire.

Don't misinterpret me,.. Elaire is kind. It's just Black whom I don't want to be with.

Instead of responding to him, I got out from the car and make my way to the restaurant. He follows with a frown on his face.

I saw Elaire, beaming while waving a hand to me. I walk faster and reach the seat across to her. "You've changed! I mean...you became more beautiful!" She gasped, squeezing my cheeks.

Black sat beside me with an impassive expression on his face. Confusion was painted on Elaire's face.

"What's the problem?" She asked, letting my cheeks go and crosses her arm.

Black just shrugged.

I smiled to her, "Maybe, he's just tired. By the way, how are you?" I answered then changing the topic.

She giggled then brushed her hair with her hand. "I've been good. Still breathing. How about you?" She replied, casually.

How about me?? How about me??... how about me??

"I-...I..uhm, you see, I feel much better. I met new friends, and I-" I was about to add something when Black called the waiter.

"Sir? How can I help you, Sir?" The waiter asked, waiting for his answer. He's a bit uncomfortable, I observed.

"We'll going to take our orders." He answered. Elaire waved her hand and smiled, "I already ordered us something."

Black sighed, stomping his foot. "He should've stayed with the girl" I muttered.

He snapped his head to me, giving me one of his deadly glare. He must have heard what I just had said.

"Hey" Elaire interferes. "Something's wrong? I can ask them to change the orders" She asked, raising her brow. I shook my head and turn my head to Black.

"I told you, he's a bit tired. That's why he acts so strange," I began then tap Black's arm. "You should go back to your office and take a nap" I said, applying a little more force on his arm.

"I wont. If you really care, you'll let me eat first" he retorted, dryly. He shoved my hand away from his arm and drank the water beside his other arm.

Dang! What is his problem?! I should be the only one who is mad between the two of us!!

"Oh..kay" I replied, awkwardly.

While Elaire and I were talking about something, my phone starts to ring. I checked the caller's I.D and it was being labeled as unknown.

I excused myself to answer the call.

"Hello?"

(Hello little rabbit)

"Vince??"

(You've guessed it, right)

"Why did you call? What seems to be the problem?"

(Oh, I just want to ask you on a date this coming friday.)

"Ha?"

(A date. This friday)

"Oh.."

(Is that a yes?)

"Ahhh??? I-I'll try."

(Okay, bye)

"Bye"

And then I hung up the call. I went back to our table and found our food being served.

"Who's that?" Elaire asked, curiously. I played my fingertips, tapping each one of them with another.

"A friend?" I answered, more on convincing myself than them. "Oh... Is his name Vince Buck? I heard the news. He visited you in your office this morning and you two went together to have a-" Elaire wasn't have the chance to finished her statement when Black spilled his drink.

Elaire gasped while I never bothered to show some emotion.

Careless

"He's a bad topic for our lunch" Black commented, eyeing on his drink. Elaire was so busy cleaning the waste that she didn't heard what he said.

"He's the hot model of the-" before she could even say another word. A loud bang made her mouth shut closed. He stood up, glaring at Elaire. "Stop talking about him!!" Black shouted with an evident anger on his face.

Other people start to stare at us. I hold his arm and make him sit down. "I think we should go now" I said to Elaire, nodding at Black's direction.

She nodded. I guided Black to the way out and I think I saw her smirks before we left the restaurant.

Black still has a scowl on his face. What is wrong with him? I hold his arm again and pull it for him to face me. "Why are you acting so weird?" I asked him, pissed for what happened.

He just made a scene, obviously.

Sighing, he pinched the bridge of his nose. "It's none of your business" he answered, coldly. He moved away and get the car.

I followed him and make my way to the passenger seat. I saw how his knuckles turn white while holding the wheel.

"Next time, if you don't like what we were talking about. Leave. I still haven't get any idea why you need to lunch with us." I said, breaking the silence.

He snapped his head to me. His mad by the way he looks at me.

What's wrong with this man?! Come on, we were just talking about Vince.

"It's not just about the topic! I wish it's just a simple topic but it's the guy you like! That was my problem! Call me stupid or paranoid but I'm jealous! Jealous that he could ask you on a date whenever he wants or he could hold you and tease you whenever he likes and I'm jealous because... there's a possibility that you might love him back. The thing I wish you'll do to me again." He answered.

His eyes were full of remorse and hurt. I never saw him like this and I wish I didn't. I couldn't understand why he's talking and acting like this. I also couldn't understand why his emotion could make me feel the same way.

"Why do you want me to love you when you already have a girlfriend. Stop collecting Black! I don't want to be your toy anymore. Don't play with my heart again..." I snapped back.

I cried again. I cried for the same reason again. I cried again when I supposed to be happy now.

He stayed silent, not daring to answer my question. "Answer me now, Black! You always  make me confuse! One day you're as sweet as sugar then I will find you with another girl. What do you want to tell me, Black?! So I will know where should I stand and how should I act!" I added when he still didn't answer me.

"She's not my girl friend. She's my cousin's girl and even I will tell you everything, you still wouldn't understand me," he began, making my brows meet.

"I always wish that I could turn back the time so that day never came." He muttered, driving back to the building.