A Surprise Visit

Black's POV

"Brother!!" Elaire's voice shoved away the peacefulness of my office.

Her voice is like a serene, annoying. I leaned my back and looks at her. Shin came in after her who wears a small sly smile.

PSH.. The one who gone crazy over my sister.

"Where were you these days? You weren't even at the airport when I arrived." She asked.

I'm not a kid anymore. So why bother ask? She's overprotective.

I looked down again at the papers and ignore her question.

"Okay," she began. "If you'll not answer my question then... I'll go to Lewis" she dared and I instantly slammed my hand to my desk and stood up.

"Don't you ever go to her or else..." I warned. "Or else what, Brother?" She mocked, rolling her eyes.

"Or else she will got confused and realized she had an amnesia four years ago? That she'll feel pity for herself and feel that everybody betrayed her? Is that what you want to tell me, Brother?" She added while roaming around.

I knew to myself that all of it was nothing but the truth. I was about to speak when she opened her mouth again.

"I forgot the last one, what was that? Hmm" she began. "Oh! And she will leave you again." She added, wearing a smirk on her face.

"Where did you get these information?" I asked. The Kings already shut the hospital's mouth so Lewis could start a new life again. A new life without me, of course.

Ever since, her Mom doesn't like me. Tss.

she laughed like a crazy woman. "You know me, Brother. I get what I want. Using only my hand, my money and my gun. Tell me, why did you let her Mom take her away from you? You easily gave up." She asked, pursing her lips as a sign of disappointment.

I sat down again, trying to calm my nerves. "I didn't. She tricked Lewis and I. She planned something after Lewis got recovered."I answered, remembering how that happened.

There was a girl who entered in my office when I was signing some of the papers.

"Hello, Mr. Landon" she greeted. She flaunts her body on me but I didn't pay attention of it.

"Leave" I ordered with full of authority.

"Why?" She asked and I look at her.

"You have no business with me" I answered, dragging her to the door.

I was about to throw her out when she kissed me. Lewis bursted in and that's when I realized she caught us in a wrong way.