Chapter 3

**Macy's POV**

I jolt awake without the need of my alarm clock. It's finally Monday. I feel like I could laugh, or throw up. Whatever comes first. Anyways I swing my legs off of my bed and walk to the Bathroom and take a shower. I do the normal process which includes shaving,washing my body, and washing my hair. About 30 minutes later I shut off the water before I take all the hot water. Wrapping a towel in my hair and cover my body I walk to my closet. Before I could look for clothes my Brother barges in.

"Macy Wacy... AHH!" Mike sing-songs then screams seeing that I am indecent.

I tighten my grip and say "See that's what you get for not knocking. I could be butt-ass naked right now. What is so important?" Rolling my eyes.

"Uh.....oh yeah mom and dad said hurry up before you two miss your flight to Atlanta." He said looking around so he doesn't look at me. Well this is awkward.

"Yeah now leave so I can do that." I roll my eyes again. Just so you know I got the smart genes, he is a total moron.

"No problem!" He yells and turns tail and takes off.

I turn my attention back to my closet and chose my clothes with care. I am meeting Scooter Braun and Justin Bieber for some unknown reason.

I chose a light purple wavy tank top that shows a bit of my middle area due to the waves. I grab my black tight leather looking tights. My brown wavy hair gets turned into light, elegant curls. I grab medium size pieces of hair from both sides and clip a big black bow around the back. My shoes are black pumps I got a couple of days ago. As you can tell in very fashionable. My makeup includes light brown smoky eyes,eyeliner that has tips at the end,mascara and my favorite pale pink lips gloss.

I walk down the stairs and the time on the stove says 10:37 am. The flight leaves in 2 hours. Perfect.

"You look lovely darling." My father says and kisses me on the forehead.

"Out flight leaves in a couple of hours it's time to get going." My mother says. She is a bit OCD.

"Ok" I say and grab my luggage from the base of the stairs. I know I sound so nonchalant on the out side but in the inside I'm tripping out, having my own party of Me, Myself and I. Balloons, fireworks, confetti the whole 9.

"Bye baby sis." Mike says and hugs me and whispers in my ear "Be careful yeah?"

I nod and kiss his cheek. We are very close and just so you know he was born 3 minutes before but he still calls me his baby sis. I don't correct him though.

"Bye dad." I say and hug him and he smiles. My mother says goodbye to the two of them and smiles. We wave by and head to the car. It is a black 4-door Jeep.

"Nervous?"

"I'm not sure how to feel. I mean what does THE Scooter Braun want from me, yeah know? I think that is the only nerve wrecking thing about this whole thing." I answer and know that I think about it I may be more nervous then I admit. My palms are sweating and I'm biting my lip. A nervous habit.

"I don't know either but I know they'll love you for what ever they want." She comforts.

I hum in response and before I know it we get our tickets, pass security with ease and soon are boarding the plane.

"Ok I might be a little nervous now." I admit and my mom snickers.

"I'm sure, I'm excited to get there. Scoot said someone will be there to pick us up from the airport." She informs me.

I have seat. C45 and my mom has B44.

"Ready for this?"

"I was born ready." I answer and giggle