Chapter 5

When I wake up my suitcase is already propped up against the chestnut dresser. 'Oh god that means he came in here while I was asleep. Okay more like a zombie but you know.'

I lazily stand up from laying down and I picked out my super holy jeans and my black sweater that says 'good girls love bad boys' and my silver, pink & black supras. When those were on I quickly but my hair in a high pony, quickly I squirted on my 'Someday' perfume by Justin Bieber. I decided against makeup and jogged down stairs.

"Morning Pattie!" I said cheerly. She was sitting down at the mahogany table sipping at her coffee reading the newspaper.

She looks up and smiles up at me "Morning Sweetie."

"Where's Justin? We have to leave soon." I ask curiously peering around the corner seeing if he'll come popping out.

"Oh he went to pick up Selena."

"Selena? as in Selena Gomez?" I ask. No fucking way.

"Yeah who else. She is Justin's girlfriend. She always likes to come along for recordings." She said placing the newspaper down.

He has a girlfriend? That breaks my heart more then it should. It feels like he was ripped out from me and he wasn't even mine to begin with. My heart fills like it has been ripped out and stomped on harshly. But somehow that doesn't show and I keep my cool.

"Oh okay. So do I have to find my own way?" I ask calmly even though I'm fighting tears.

"No sweetie Justin will be here to pick you up like he said he was." She says and looks at her phone. "He's here now, he said just to go outside there parked up front. Good luck to you Macy."

"Thank you Pattie. I'll see you around yeah?" I ask

"Course have fun!" With that I step outside and close the door behind me. 'Okay Macy you got this keep your cool she can't be...' My thoughts get cut short when I take her in. 'Oh shit she's everything every girl wants to be and every guy wants.' Her presence alone makes you want to shrink down and crawl into a shell like a hermit. Her luscious black hair with perfect amount of wave and her crystal clear skin. Her black day dress hugs her piete figure absolutely flawlessly. She has a small smirk plastered on her pink lips.

"Hey Macy" Justin calls. Well at least he remembers my name.

I mange to give a small wave.

"Macy, meet my girlfriend Selena, Selena meet Macy." He says gesturing to me then to her.

"Hi" I say quietly.

She scoffs and salters off back into the black car. 'What a bitch'

"Sorry about her. she's something else I tell ya." Justin apologies

I simply shrug my shoulders as to say what are you gonna do?

I walk past him and open the handle of the back seat. Or tried to the she devil locked the door. I here her snicker be for she opens the door.

"Sorry" Selena says sarcastically

"No problem." I say sweetly back. 'kill her with kindness.' I look up and she glared. Justin clears his throat awkwardly and starts the car.

We arrive at Scooters office after a 15 minute long uncomfortable silence.

"Hey Scooter!!" Justin yells when we walk in and they shake hands. Selena perches herself on a chair and I stand there awkwardly.

"Macy!" Scooter says and hugs me. 'The hell?'

"Uh hey?" I said unsure

"I'm a hugger." He says shrugging. "well I got you a song ready!" he says excitedly