Chapter 12

When I walk out I hear silent gasps, I see a unknown boy around mine and Justin's age. I lift a eyebrow at him curiously.

"And uh... you are?" I ask sort of snobby like. I don't have time with obvious flirts.

"Oh I'm Jonathon but you can call me Jon." He said raising his hand so I can shake it.

"And you are what on the tour?" I ask with less attitude than before.

"I'm one of the two male back up dancers with Brittany, Ariana, Victoria and Zendaya. They didn't tell you?" He ask and shuffles on his feet.

"No they didn't. whose the other?"

"His name is Jaxson." He said

"Well it was nice meeting you Jon was it?" and he shakes his head. "I got to go." I say trying to get away but he has other ideas. He grabs my wrist to stop me. Ah hell nah.

"Uh excuse me?" I said pulling my wrist free.

"You never told me your name beautiful, or why your here." He said blocking the exit.

"I'm Macy and I'm the opening act." I said trying to miniver my way around him. But he keeps in front of me mimicking my movement.

"Move." I said firmly.

"Come on baby don't be like that." He said grabbing my wrists and landing a kiss on my lips. I push and shove against him but he is like cemented against me. I have had enough of this. I quickly jerk my knee up hitting him directly on the balls. I jumps back and groans. I quickly take my chance and run into something hard. I about freak out thinking he somehow caught up to me.

"Woah Macy. what's wrong? are you okay?" Justin said grabbing the side of my face.

"Justin, yes I'm fine I just freaked out." I said and leaned into his hands.

"Over what?" He asked rubbing his thumbs over my checks softly. His Carmel eyes captaining me.

"Nothing really I swear." I reassured him and kissed his lips for a spilt second softly.

"Okay if you say so." He said unsure.

"I do. " I said Grabbing his hand and kissing his thumb.

"Macy!" Scooter yelled ruining the sweet moment yet again. He has horrible timing.

"Yes?" I asked looking over at him physical having to stop my teenage instructs to roll my eyes.

"Show time." He said and I gulped. Good God I'm going to pass out. I nodded and my face paled I know it.

"You got this Mace" He said I just loved his Nick name for me.

I walked in the thing that lifts me to look like I'm coming out of the floor and heard loud screaming. It was deafing. Someone handed me the microphone and I saw black spots in my vision. 'breathe Macy, breathe.' I said and shock my self. 'you have got this' Just than the device began to lift. I smiled and looked at thousands of people and my smile faltered. 'no I don't' I thought and the familiar music began to play.

I sang the first line of my song 'Summertime sadness.'

"Kiss me hard before you go

Summertime sadness

I just wanted you to know

That baby you're the best"

The crowd went insane which made me fill amazing I moved around on the stage like the bit of choreography person thought me.

Love Me Like You Do--Justin Bieber Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें