Chapter 7

**one week later**

It's been a week since Justin blew up on me. He just started talking to me again yesterday after the 100th apology, let me just say that boy can hold one hell of a grudge.

Today we should be heading to the arena to where Justin is going to be preforming. It's in Atlanta and the next one is in Austin,Texas.

When I jump out of my bed I head to the closet and pick out some dark faded short shorts. They don't count as shorts I don't think anymore. More like denim panties. Anyways I put on my hot pink sweater that said 'Nigga I'm Faded' and then my hot pink converses. My hair went up in a high pony and my tips curled and the normal amount of make up.

When I passed the everyone down stairs I went straight to the front door and a white limo waited outside for me like Justin said would happen. I hopped right in and got cozy.

"Miss Frank we're here." the driver said and opened the door for me.

"Thank you" I said an headed straight to the arena doors.

"Miss stop right there." 2 bold security guards said that were shoulder to shoulder.

"Uh I'm Justin Bieber's opening act." I said un-sure

"Name" The biggest guy asked. I fill like a hermit right now. Him towering over my 5'6 height.

"Uh Macy F-Frank." I said my voice shacking

"Any identification?" The shorter one asked.

"Um yeah." I say and dig out my drivers license out of my black hand bag.

He looked at it an pulled out the purple light that you out over it to make sure it's not a fake.

"You may go." They said and moved to the side.

''Thanks" I say. 'oh my gosh that was so fucking scary.' I say in my head.

"Hey where do I find the stage?" I ask someone that looks like he works there.

"Just go to the right twice then you go down a long corridor and you take 3 Lefts and there be another hall then you go right again." The women said. 'thank god I'm good with directions. '

I follow her directions and I find myself in the center if the stage. I hear laughter coming from behind me. I turn around and I see four girls coming threw the curtains.

"Uh hi?" I say

"Hi who are you?" one of the girls ask.

"I'm Macy Frank, the opening act." I say proudly. "and you are?" Ask them

"Oh I'm Zendaya Coleman" The tall dark skinned pretty girl said. I nod and smile at her sweetly.

"I'm Ariana Grande" The red head beautiful girl said. She was beyond beautiful. I smile at her too.

"I'm Victoria Justice." The tall brown haired girl said with a amazing smile. "i know we're going to be great friends." She said smiling at me. "I hope so." I say and smile back at her.

"I'm Brittany Snow." The blonde haired girl said. I smiled at her too.

"Nice to finally meet some girls around here." I said "so where are you guys staying? and how are you guys on the Believe Tour?" I ask curiously.

"We are going to be on the bus following yours and Justin's bus. We are the back up dancers for him. Maybe sometimes for you." Ariana answers.

Just when I was about to answer her Alfredo comes in.

"Macy my main girl!" Alfredo said running up to me spinning me into a hug.

"Hey Fredo." I say and smile at him and the 4 girls gawking at us.