Chapter 9

I look at them as if they grew two heads. "Oh geez. What do you have in mind?" I ask almost afraid to know their answers.

"You know what this means?" Zendaya asked excited jumping up and down in place her brown curly hair flying frantically around her face.

"SHOPPING!" Ariana, Victoria, Zendaya, Brittany squeaked loudly. I shrink down at the loud squeaks an cover my ears.

"Guys." I say and they continued to talk excitedly to each other. "Guys!" they totally ignore me and continued to talk. I roll my eyes and yell louder. "GUYS!!" they finally look over at me and shut up.

"Yes" Ariana said in a sing song voice rocking back and forth in her heels.

"Where exactly are we shopping? and if we are we have to leave. Now." I said and they just smiled. Brittany and Victoria grabbed my hands. Zendaya and Ariana in front of us bickering back and forth to who gets to drive.

We cross the parking lot and walk up to a shiny, slick Scion, race car looking, car.

"You guys own this?" I asked and stepped back to admire the body of the car.

"Yep. Now let's go!" Ariana said impatiently and hopped into the driver side, I guess she won considering she's driving and Zendaya silently grumbling.

I hopped in the back with Victoria and Brittany. I looked are onus the car and it is super nice. I reach over the center console and plugged in my IPhone 5S into the radio and I put on Justin's newest song, 'Hold Tight' It was such a sexy song that just made you want to get freaky if you know what I mean.

"Really Macy? really?" Zendaya laughed.

"What?" I said in mock innocence. I know it might be weird to listen to Justin's music since I work with him. I just can't help it, it's the inner Belieber in me, that can't just be turned off. Like the song 'Dr Bieber'.

"You just.. I don't even know" Zendaya said and shook her head in a teasing manner before giggling. I heard Brittany snort beside me. I rolled my eyes and saw a McDonalds.

"We should eat. Drive Thru of course. Just in case there is fans that recognize us. I don't think they will but just a precaution." I said and pointed at the glowing 'M' for the McDonalds.

"K k" Ariana said before turning left.

"Hello welcome to McDonalds, Would you like to try our coco latte?" A robotic sounding man asked.

"Umm no thanks can we get uh 5 McDoubles with ketchup and pickles only. With uh large fries and Dr. Pepper with all of those." Ariana said and was resting her face on her hands.

"Yes that will be 18.75 at your next window please." The male said

We pulled up and payed the money and dug into to greasy, goodness.

"We're here!" Victoria said an ran out.

"Man she must love her shopping." I say as a snide comment

"You have no idea." Zendaya said and we hopped out.

When we entered the huge mall Zendaya automatically turned left and made a right. Ariana and Brittany followed close behind.

When we enter 'Hot Topic' Victoria was already in there fan-girling over cute club dresses.

We all go our separate ways across the store I go straight the club dresses were Victoria previously was.

I lift up a black dress well more of a scrap to me. But you know.

I look at a black dress that was about mid thigh that covers my ass, hardly, the selves long. They had long cuts that go up the left arm till about mid to upper arm length. The cuts on my right they started about a couple of centimeters from the crotch and ended at the end of my thigh. It was skin tight that would falter my curves just right.