Chapter 15

'Hey guys! Doing a twitcam in 15 minutes! Hope you check it out.' I type into my twitter and hit tweet.

While the 15 minutes go by I get ready for the Twitcam so I don't look like the undead.

I pull a plain white t shirt and slide on my blue jean short shorts. I then toss on my charm necklace, with flowers, hearts, swirls and a single star charm.

I tip to to the bathroom, considering Justin still lies in bed snoring his head of due to a head cold, bless his heart. Once my feet hit cold tile I tug my quite heavy makeup box up and open it.

I put on concealer with the brush, foundation with its designated brush and highlighter. My eyes I decide to not put on eye shadow and just do eyeliner with slit wings and bold mascara. Then I do my hair in a cute lose fish tail and use a clear band to secure it.

I've been wearing more makeup since the beginning of the tour and when Justin and I announced our relationship. I have no time to look bad, if the press won't eat me alive the fans sure as hell will.

I smile at my now contoured face and brush my teeth, carefully working the bristles around my teeth.

Once I finish that I run to the room, as quietly as I can, and grab my pink laptop and bolt to the living room when just mumbles in his sleep. Hopefully I didn't wake him.

I log in on my twitcam and see I'm a minute late and groan in annoyance out loud and can't help but feel anxiety kick in when my wifi causes my laptop to load slower than usual. I hate being late for anything from meetings, to something as stupid as this.

Finally it loads and I click the camera and my face pops on the screen and look down to see 700K people are already viewing after a minute, the powers of having relation to Justin Bieber everyone.

"Hi guy!" I smile and wave at the camera and the comment section blows up with greeting. Most nice but the occasional 'you look like a whore' or the more original 'kill yourself.'

Then I notice a chain from a single person @lacy_barbie. first it goes 'kill yourself' then she says 'die' a few seconds later she says 'just die'. Then we get to see the more cute sensible side of her when she says 'I like your necklace', like thanks so much, your complement means so much to me. Then a second later she writes 'it would look good on you're dead body'.

Woah okay then, I'm done. But I'm being the more mature one and leaving that one alone. Even though it does hurt, I push it aside.

"So I decided to do this, just so you guys can ask questions. I mean I haven't done a single video in weeks!"

I mentally calculate how long it's been, 1 month and a half. Dang, currently me and Justin are in a hotel in Austria since a concert was last night and we leave again in a couple of hours, of course I already re packed us for the Tour Bus life again.

"Okay so the first question is '@JustinsJerry: Where is Justin right now?'" I read and look over my shoulder at the door and jab my thumb back to it. " well right now he's sleeping, I think he is catching a cold but good thing the next concert isn't until tomorrow right?" I laugh.

Instantaneously it explodes with worries for Justin which is slightly endearing.

"Okay next is from '@Justinsbaby101 have you sat on--' woah guys I'm so not reading that!" I laugh out loud then seriously look at the camera "I don't kiss and tell" I wink.

"She's really doesn't." Justin says coming out of no where and kisses my cheek good morning and I smile up at him.

"I'm just doing a twit cam care to join?" I ask secretly trying to get him to interact with his beliebers and maybe just maybe they'll learn to like me.