7-A Bit Revealed~ Severus Snape

Chapter 7- Severus Snape

I couldn't believe the nerve of that little brat. Not only did she cause a commotion in class but she also had the nerve to tell me to get away when I was ordered to help her. The little brat didn't deserve help if she was just going to push it all away. After the incident, I was ordered to go to Dumbledores' office, he wanted to talk with me about the brat. That was where I was heading when it happened.

Suddenly a student ran straight into me.

"Watch where you're going," I warned them, I would have taken away house points if I hadn't been so shocked by the coming events. She flinched. I was shocked that she flinched at such simple words, words said almost everyday by people around the castle. She knelt down and picked up the books I'd dropped, they were a few old potion textbooks that I was looking at. She handed them to me, I jerked them out of her hands. She flinched again, something told me that she was extremely frightened of the way I acted.

"S-s-sorry, s-sir," she stuttered before walking away down the halls again, a very odd meeting. I looked back at her, Alexandra Evans. Maybe she'd gotten some sense knocked into her, but something else must have happened. Someone with such nerve wouldn't have simply lost it over the course of a few hours time.

As I continued on my way to Dumbledore's office, all thoughts of the wretched creature left my mind. By the time I got to Dumbledore's office, every thought on the creature had left me. "Lemon drops." The gargoyle stair case began to open. I stepped on and waited until his door showed, the stair case was a very old and very slow one. Once it did, I opened it right away and walked in. He was standing by his phenix with a troubled look on his face.

"What do you know of Alexandra Evans?" he asked me. I sneered at her name, the very thought was vile-like. A thousand thoughts on her ran through my head, I only spoke the ones that really stood out to me.

"She's nothing more then a spoiled Muggle brat with attitude problems," I told him without a seconds hesitation. Those were the exact thoughts that I had whenever her name was said to me. The name itself sounded like she was a brat. Her name suggested nothing more then a brat and nothing less than a brat.

"She's not fully one of us, she's a part of another world too. She's never met her real father and her mother died when she was eight. In her first year she lived with a man who beat her and tortured her everyday. After she ran away she's only had the streets as a home. She maybe a 'Muggle brat with attitude problems', but she definitely wasn't spoiled. Quite far from it actually. She was her sisters daughter," Dumbledore told me. I gaped. I had no idea that a child's life could have possibly been that bad, but she was her child. I had thought her to be dead.

My childhood had been bad but hers couldn't have really been that bad, could it? Being her sisters' daughter, they had looked like twins yet Alexandra inherited none of that. In fact they were practically polar opposites in comparison. When I looked into Alexandra's eyes all I saw was darkness, none of the lightness and lovingness of her mothers'. They were nothing alike. Nothing of them hinted that they were related.

"I thought that her sister died years ago before they died?" I asked Dumbledore in disbelief. I remembered the night well, it had been the one that she had told me she hated me. I would never forget that night, no matter how hard I tried. I had tried hundreds of time, I had tried to forget the look of horror on her face. The vile that layered the words she spoke to me. The way she had told it to me stung hard, but I had deserved it. I proved that I deserved it when Lily and James died, I had proved it by the mark on my arm.

"Once she heard that war was coming she left for America. There she met someone, he left her when he realized she was expecting. That's all their kind has ever done, they both said it was her protection. He was someone from the other world, a very powerful person even by their standards. When she realized what she'd done, she looked for help from a third party. He stayed with her and Alexandra until she was 8 at which time other things called his attention, he didn't want to leave and she didn't want him to go. At the moment he and his niece and nephew are about to go into a war of their own. I've only asked you to come here so you know of her," Dumbledore explained about her. I couldn't believe it, I refused to show it. I had given that up years ago when it all started, and ended.

"If that is all then I'll be going, I have a few papers to grade," I told him in my regular tone. He held his hand up to make me wait. In truth I was still busy trying to fix the papers that had exploded, I would probably need to find a way to fix up the incident.

"One more thing. Watch her eyes. If they are black then get away from her, she is even more powerful then Voldemort when she is angered," he warned me. I flinched at the name but nodded before leaving. Her eyes had been black before the papers blew up, that had been why everyone had been so afraid. They knew that she was a dangerous person that you didn't want to anger. None of it mattered for one reason.

She was here, Violet Evan's daughter was here.

AN*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

OMG! I'm so sorry for the late update. I'm up right now since I couldn't get to sleep when I remembered that it was Friday. I have my grandparents over right now so I'm stuck sleeping on the couch. Anyways, I need some sleep. I may update again tomorrow since this chapter is shorter than short!

Vote if you liked it.

Comment your thoughts.

Fan me for fun!

~Kita:)