17-Realizations~ Albus Dumbledore

Chapter 17- Albus Dumbledore 

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Alexandra down on the beach with Harry and Sirius. Of course I believed Hermione's story that he was innocent, but no one else would believe her. On the other hand, I was proud of who Alexandra had become. She chose to stay loyal to the wizards, even when she was in so much danger because of it. It was almost an unbelievable thought for who she was, for who I had thought she was like. 

"I was patrolling the grounds when I heard the scream. Inside the shack she was standing in a circle with Black, Lupin, Potter and Weasley. I was about to break them apart when Granger hit me with a spell," Snape explained his story. I knew that Alexandra would have been sharing a memory with everyone other than Hermione. They probably wanted to know where the scars were from. Poppy wanted to know when she was brought up to the hospital wing. Of course I wouldn't tell her though, it was a private thing. 

"Well we can't take serious measures until they awaken," I told him calmly. He seemed to be angered, but he was almost always angry.  

"Dumbledore, what happened after the Dementors?" Alexandra's weak voice asked from one of the cots behind me. I turned around to face her, the only thing wrong with her was how weak she was. She had used her other powers earlier, the evidence was obvious. I had only ever seen small hints of her powers, never using them on full out purpose either. 

"When Professor Snape brought you, Harry and Sirius back, you and Harry were brought here for treatment. Sirius is awaiting the Dementors kiss," I told her. Her eyes widened, not quite in anger but more in horror. Horror that his soul was going to sucked out.  

"But, Dumbledore, he's innocent!" she exclaimed in worry. I nodded my head with a ghostly smile hidden on it. 

"I know that, you know that, Professor Lupin, Ms. Granger, Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Black all know that. But the Minister doesn't care without the evidence to support it. Now, if you want to save his life. Professor Snape has gone and Harry and Hermione are about to leave. I suggest you get going with them if you would like to help," I told her. Her face lifted into a grin. I noticed her slight difficultly with getting up, she shooed away any help though. That just proved how independent she could be. 

I watched her walk over to Harry and Hermione. They had a short conversation before turning to me for further instructions. I let out a small grin before giving them. Something told me that Alexandra would be the only one to understand. 

"Three turns and you'll be able to save more than one innocent life tonight," I promised them. They gave me an odd look, but I saw them getting ready before I turned to lock the door.  

But they would make it.

AN*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sorry this chapter is so short, but I'll be updating again later this week. I hope you liked this chapter, please keep reading and commenting!

Question of the chapter. . .

What is the name of Sirius's brother?

Vote if you liked it.

Comment thoughts on the chapter.

Fan me cause you want to make me update faster.

~Kita:)