22-The Letters~ Alexandra Evans

Chapter 22- Alexandra Evans

Guess it's time to tell you how this trip went horribly wrong. Well, I was just finished writing my letters to my friends, it had taken my forever due to the dyslexia, and Midnight had just been sent off the ship. At that point, I decided to go up to the deck. That was where I found Leo trying to destroy to destroy Camp Jupiter. So it was time that I stepped up. 

I could sense something was off about him, he wasn't all there at the moment. It wasn't him that was destroying. That was when I knew that I had to stop him. So I ran up to him and slapped him across the head. That was all it took for him to regain his senses. 

"What happened?" Leo asked as seven people ran onto the ship. There was Annabeth, Piper, Hedge, Jason, Percy and two other strangers. I was pretty happy to see them, but it really wasn't the time to be overly happy. 

"That's what I would like to know. Get this ship up in the air, you just tried to destroy their camp. I don't think they're very forgiving," I told him as the people I knew as Romans started to advance on the ship. Leo got the ship up in air without a second question, which was good since we didn't have the time for questions. 

Arrows were being shot at the ship, and more importantly at us. I used the mast for support as I willed the air around them to just drop. This was a task that almost made me pass out, there were hundreds of arrows. Never would I have stopped all those arrows for just anyone, but I knew that the people on the ship were people that I would grow closer to. It was an instinct, I knew that I couldn't just let them die. 

"Please never do that again," I told everyone as they stood still on the deck. They had watched everything happen, meaning they saw me stop all the arrows. 

"That was awesome," said a Chinese looking guy that had boarded with Percy and another girl. I rolled my eyes and leaned up against the mast. That much energy usage was not what I was use to when it came to using magic. What I was using was a different kind of magic.  

"Whatever, what did I miss?" I asked no one specifically. When no one answered right way, I sat down on the ground and leaned up against the mast. I think that piece of wood and I were going to become great friends. "Let's see, you are death," I said, pointing at the new girl. "You are war," I said while gesturing to the Chinese guy. "And Percy is the ocean. Anyone else new that I should know about?" I asked out loud. They were all giving me different looks, it was really weird actually. 

"How did you know?" asked Annabeth. I rolled my eyes. 

"Easily," I told her. Not wanting to be the center of attention anymore, I used the air to go to my room. At this point I was more than ready to just have a break, the travel was easier than walking though. From my supply bag, I pulled out the fudge. After taking the smallest possible bite, I put it back into my backpack. I felt amazing though, like I could do anything. 

So I walked back up to the deck, not exactly anything but still better then sitting around and doing nothing. Everyone on deck was talking about me, not realizing that I was standing almost right behind them. Something that you would thing some one would notice, but no one did. The oh so powerful people never even noticed a thirteen year old standing behind them. 

"I can sense the ocean in her though! How can she be all three of them? It's just not possible," Percy claimed in a obvious argument. As much as I wanted to jump in there, I knew that there were more things that I was going to want to hear. 

"We all saw her air powers though, she nearly sent us all over board by accident. Not even Jason has done that to us before. She also seems like she has some major anger issues," Piper said. I wanted to object, but I knew it was true. More than anything I just needed to learn to control my anger when it came out.