13-A Mission~ Sirius Black

Chapter 13- Sirius Black

I couldn't believe how nice caring and nice Lex could be, she was just like her mother. She still warns me that I shouldn't trust her fully, but then there's the fact of how she's been there for me when no one else has been. At least she believes that I'm innocent though, that's one out of thousands. But it's better then no one. I have my goddaughter that believes in me.  

But then there was Peter.

When I get my hands on that little rat he's dead meat. I spent too long is Azkaban for him not to pay for it. When the time comes Lex has promised to help me, she understands it all. She knows that Wormtail has to pay for what he did to Lily and James, and Harry. He took away the boys parents when they trusted him. More then anything, she says that she wants Harry to live with some one who cares about him. That was probably the nicest thing she ever said about me. 

The reason that I gave Lex the calendar for Moony is so that he'd believe her. He would have had no choice when he saw it. The night of Christmas Lex told me about Moony's reaction to the calendar and how he told her the truth. She was in a better mood knowing that he kind of trusted her enough not to make her forget it. She said that it wasn't the best feeling, but it was better then before. I knew that no one at the school would trust her, not with what she was and with her talking to me. We were the same in that way, we wanted the ones we cared about to be safe. 

That night would be the one that I killed the rat. I had planned every little detail out to break into the castle and get to the place where the rat was. She had told me about Ron having a rat and I had already put the pieces together on what I had to do and who the rat really was. The plan would be perfect. 

I turned into Snuffles at the edge of the forest, I needed to get payback at Lex for calling me that so much, and started up towards the castle. The list of passwords was in my mouth, it was a good thing that Neville had been so forgetful and written them down. As I came to the picture of the knight I changed back to myself and started listing the passwords. Luckily the knight only wanted the right password, he didn't care who it was from. 

Turns out the right password was the very last one on the list. Just my luck. I held the knife in my hand carefully as I sneaked into the boys dorm. I was about to start looking for the rat when Weasley screamed. There were my chances, gone. All because I wasn't careful enough with looking for that stupid rat face. 

I ran out of the dorm but got stopped in the common room. Lex was mad, not exactly full on mad though. More like upset and disappointed. I couldn't blame her. I was standing in the common room with a knife in my hand. 

"What the hell were you thinking, Padfoot?" Lex asked me. I looked around and saw that no other students were there yet. It was safe enough at the moment for me to stay and answer that she had asked me. 

"I thought you said that Ron still had his rat!" I told her in a hushed tone. She shook her head quickly to say no. Her eyes were darting around for signs that other students were coming. 

"No! We're pretty sure that Hermione's cat ate him. Now get going before some one sees you!" she told me in a rush. I nodded my head and ran out of the school as Snuffles. Seriously, Lex really was going to pay for that name. She could have named me anything she wanted to yet she chose the name Snuffles. 

I trotted back into the forest with my head hung low. If only I'd checked to make sure that the rat would be there. If I had then it wouldn't have been such a problem. But it was a problem. Now Lex was going to freak out on me for going in. I just knew it. She had been close to freaking out the other time, but that time I didn't have a knife. 

So much fun to look forwards to.

AN*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I am finally back to civilization. Camping out in the freezing cold with skunks and packrats is not my idea of fun. Especially not after following my dads bad directions and driving around for a few hours. Never going up there again!

As a prize for me not getting eaten by a grizzly bear (which was hiding around our camp!) I've decided to put this chapter up. Tension is getting higher between Alex and her godfather, what's going to happen next? The next chapter is in Hermione's POV and a small bit is revealed about her and Alex. What is it about?

Question of the chapter. . .

What is the other powerful half of Alexandra?

That is a question that won't be answered for a few more chapters, I just want to know what my readers are thinking she is. I have finished a few more chapters ahead though, so I know exactly what will happen! Anyways, sorry bout the long authors note:( Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Vote cause you love reading my book.

Comment your answers, cause I really want to know what your guesses are.

Fan me cause I'm cool like that.

~Kita:)