30-Epilouge~ Alexandra Evans

Chapter 30- Alexandra Evans 

The fight was coming to an end and everyone knew my secret. All of my deepest secrets. It was something that I couldn't handle and I was running out of options. I couldn't let them spread the news to everyone so I did the only thing I could do without killing everyone. I did what I had to, even if it wasn't the best for myself. It was time that I thought about what I hoped was for the best, not was best for me. 

"Obliviate!" I yelled out, my wand pointing to my friends and family. I only saw their shocked faces and a green light before everything went dark. All my thoughts began to float away the second I lost consciousness. . . 

I was forced to squint when I next opened my eyes, so instead left my eyes closed. For a second, I just lay there and tried to remember what has last happened. I couldn't remember what happened, or where I was for that matter. For the overall notice, I couldn't even remember who I was, which I assumed was going to be a very bit problem. So instead of focusing on that, I focused on listening to the person speaking. They seemed to be starting a long story. . . 

"The second that we landed, she took charge. Started checking for injuries and instantly noticed that it wasn't safe for us to stay there. She wrapped Annabeth's ankle up and we headed towards the River Phlegethon. . ." The guy that was telling the story seemed a bit sad about it all, but didn't stop for a second as he told it all. I couldn't quite tell who he was telling the story to, or who he was, but I knew that the person in the story was extremely brave. It seemed like the person in the story was out of a fantasy book. 

"In the end, she offered to stay back, claiming that it wasn't her destiny to go on." The guy sniffled for a second before continuing, almost like he had a personal connection to the person he was talking about. "Damasen showed up while she was fighting Tartarus and gave us a chance to escape, we weren't going to leave her behind. Bob held the button and we cut the chain when we got out of the elevator. I don't think that I've ever met a braver person," the guy admitted. My eyes slowly flickered open now, happy that I hadn't interrupted the story. 

I think the place I was sitting in resembled what my mind told me to be a hospital. The guy that was telling the story was a teen with black hair and sea-green eyes. He wore an orange tee shirt and sat next to a girl with the same shirt. She was a blonde with stormy gray eyes that seemed to be a bit blood-shot from what I guessed to be crying. The third and final person was an older guy with a goatee in a wheelchair. I guessed that the teen by the girl was probably telling some kind of story to the wheelchair guy with his girlfriend beside him. It was time for me to speak up. I couldn't hold in any of my curiosity for any longer. 

"That was an amazing story, the girl sounds so brave. . .Who is she?" I asked quietly. They all looked up and the blonde burst into tears of joy. The guy broke into a smile and seemed to be holding back tears of his own. I was disappointed that I didn't know why. They all seemed happy now that I was awake though 

"She is. She's you," the boy said. I shook my head though. I wasn't that brave, was I? No, it was impossible. 

"That's impossible. Where am I?" I demanded. There was a small before I asked the real question that I needed to ask. "Who am I?" The two teens broke down into sobs instantly for reasons that I couldn't figure out. The wheelchair guy just gave me a sad look of pity.  

"Child, I believe you have amnesia," the guy in the wheelchair told me sadly. 

At the time, I had no idea how much shit had just gone down.

AN*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Here's the last chapter of Changing Into A New Life. It's been a long journey in writing this story, and I'm sad to see it come to an end. Don't expect the sequel to come out until summer though. My schedule is packed full and I barely have any time to spare. I only have the first few chapters written and would like to have more done before I start posting. There's also going to be a mini side adventure love story coming up. It'll be for those of you that were wondering why Alex was so depressed after finally facing everyone after Tartarus. It's not necessary to understand most of the story, but it'll help.

The mini story is a cross over with Narnia, cause I have a good plan for it that I've been interested in for a while. Read it, don't read it, it won't make a difference in the long run for the story.

Thank you all so much for the support on this story. It was great to write this story with so many supportive readers out there. So once more, thank you!!!!

Question of the FINAL chapter. . .

Why do you think that Alex was so depressed?

Vote. . .

Comment. . .

Follow!

~KITA:)