My real mom

My name is Kayla. I'm 16 and I live in New York City. I live with my mom and dad and my 3 older siblings Mikey Erica and Ally. Ally and I are the only ones still in school. I've been homeschooled ever since the ninth grade when a girl tried to fight me for stepping on her shoes. Ever since then they think I'm the trouble maker I'm always on watch and I have basically no friends at all because of them. I used to be happy with my family until they told me I was adopted ever since then I've been in search for my real parents.

**********************************************

Today is Friday and I have nothing to do so my sister ally is taking me to Kanye Wests show. She had an extra ticket since her friend couldn't go and since she's the only way i an get out of the house im going.

**********************************************

we just arrived at the concert and got to our seat. His opening act starts to perform and I don't have any interest so I start to wonder off to the bathroom. As I start to walk out of the bathroom I slip and fall and on water.

Khloe- omg are you okay
Me-yea I think I'll be fine

I go to get up but wince in pain

Khloe- stay here I'm gonna get you help

Before I could say anything she was off.i was still in shock that I just met my idol Khloe Kardashian. Khloe came back seconds later with a wheel cheer and a man with glasses on her to help me up. Once I'm in the wheel cheer I the man and realize it's Scott disick. They wheeled me backstage where I could get help but everybody was back there. From Kim Kardashian and north to Beyoncé and Jay Z. I was In celebrity heaven as the nurse checked on my foot. Khloe stayed with me the whole time talking with me about different things and stuff. But she seemed curious about something but I'm not sure what. After I was being checked out I was sent to the hospital to be treated for my foot and Khloe stayed with me there while my family was in the way. As my mom walked in the room her and Khloe looked at each other as if they knew each other but then after that they made no eye contact. I continued making conversation with everyone until the doctor came and treated my foot and telling me I was allowed to go home. On the way out Khloe gave me her number so we could go to lunch and hang out since I missed the concert.

******************2 days later****************

Mom-Kayla can you come out here

I walk out into the kitchen and see my mom and dad sitting there.

Me-what's up
Mom-Kayla we have come to the decision to tell you who your mom is
Me-okay who is it
Dad- well it's that nice woman Khloe you met the other night.we contacted her to see if she wanted you back because we can't afford 4 kids anymore and we know how much you wanted to know who your mom was.
Mom-she's coming to get you in two days so you better get packing.
Me-wow you guys are terrible you just throw me away as soon as you feel like it but you know what I'm glad when I was with Khloe on Friday she made me feel loved and actually cared for she talks to me and cares about what have to say unlike you people so whatever have a nice life with out me don't expect me to call and I'll be out by tonight

I was so mad I started packing all my stuff into my suit cases and I texted Khloe

To: Khloe
From: Kayla

Hey Khloe do you think you could come get me tonight. I don't wanna be here with them any more

Not even seconds later she texted back on my way. Once she was there I put all my stuff in her car and we drove off as if I was never even there