A princess always gets her way

Today I'm 20 weeks pregnant and I have an doctors appointment today and I might be able to find out the gender. I got up out of my bed walking downstairs in my sports bra and yoga shorts. Walking into the kitchen grabbing a bowl of cereal.my mom comes down rubbing my stomach and kissing my cheek as she sits down playing with her phone. After I'm done eating I go upstairs and out on my outfits for the day. I walked back downstairs to see mom waiting in the front room.  We walk out the door together. I get in the passenger seat and we drive off to the doctors office. Once we get to the doctors office my mom parks next to Justin. I get out giving Justin a kiss and grab his hand.we get into the doctor and I sign in and minutes later they call me back. Now I'm currently laying on the table with my shirt pushed up as the doctor puts gel on my stomach. She starts to swirl around the stick and my baby appears on the monitor. The doctor looks back at us and says congrats your having a baby girl. I just look over at my mom and Justin and cry. After the appointment I wipe the gel off my stomach and We leave. I go with justin to lunch while my mom goes and meets the family promising not to tell them what I'm having.we finally get to little pizza shop and we order and go sit down and wait for food.

Me-babe im really excited for the baby to come. I mean Im basically getting my own house. My mom is building an add on to the house which is going to be my whole part of the house I have a private yard and everything.
Justin-that sounds great but I wish you could move in with me
Me-Justin you live with your parents and I love with mine my mom already said you can move in with us.
Justin-oh really that's great so when I get back from (he stopped talking)
Me-from where
Justin-from the beach tomorrow
Me-Justin why are you lying to me you said that you were gonna go shopping for the baby with me tomorrow
Justin- I know and we are it's just baby I have to go on tour for a couple months.
Me-when do you leave
Justin-2 days
Me-and your just now telling me how long have you known
Justin-3 weeks
Me-wow really Justin and you couldn't even give me a warning. You gonna miss the baby's birth I'm basically gonna be a single mom.

I got up walking out into the crowd of flashing lights and walking down the street calling Kylie knowing tygas house was around here

Kylie-hey what's up
Me-are you at tygas house
Kylie-yea were playing with king why
Me-can you meet me out front and take me home I'll be there in like 2
Kylie -yea

With that I hung up and kept walking. I finally made it to the house and Kylie was already in her car I got in telling her what happened as she went to my house. She walked inside with me and we walked passed everyone I just kept my head down walking up the steps to my room so I can cry my eyes out. I had finally fallen asleep when there was a huge crash downstairs. I walked down the steps to see grandma picking up pans off the floor. I sat down in a barstool as kourtney and mom came over hugging me. I guess Kylie told them. I haven't talked to Justin and it's killing me but he hasn't texted me either so he must not care.

Mom-hunny are you hungry
Me-not really
Mom-cone on hunny you gotta eat something for the baby the last time you had food was 7 am it's now 8 pm
Me-okay do we have pizza
Mom-no but I'll order some

I nodded my head a walked over to the couch sitting down with my aunt Kim.we do this thing where I lay down and she rubs her fake nails a crossed my belly. It's very soothing and it always calms me down.i watched as north saint penelope mason and reign played knowing my baby girl would have great people in her life even if Justin wasn't.my pizza finally came and I ate most of it by myself and then out it in the fridge for later. I sat down with them at the table handing out slips of paper to everyone except mom.

Me-you guys are gonna guess what I'm having.

They out all of there votes in (everyone at the house-rob chyna Kim Kanye north saint kourt Scott Penelope mason reign grandma kris mom Malika Kylie and Kendall)I counted up the votes

Me-well it seems that 10 of you think I'm having a boy and 6 of you think I'm having a little girl. Well I'm having a baby girl guys.

Kourtney looked at Kylie and said I told you I just laughed and thanked everyone as they said congrats. After they got done eating the kids went to bed in the room my mom has here for them. I went up to my room changing into a tshirt and underwear. I was laying in bed when there was a knock at my door.

Me-come in
Justin-hey

His eyes were red obviously from crying but I didn't care he's abandoning me on to go on tour.

Me-what do you want
Justin-i want you except this
Me-how can i except that your not gonna be here for the hardest part of my pregnancy or even for the birth of your damn child I thought we were in this together.
Justin- I made this deal before you even got pregnant I can't back out now
Me- yea okay but earlier you said you only knew for 3 weeks all seems a little sketchy but whatever you can go on tour and leave us behind we'll be fine with out you
Justin-don't you even think I'm leaving my child or even you god damn Kayla I fucking love you can't you see that I just have to do this
Me-well then let me come with you
Justin-you know you can't just get up and leave.
Me-yes I can unless there's a reason you don't want me to go
Justin-no I do want you to come it's just I'm gonna be busy so I don't want you to feel I'm ignoring you
Me- I promise I won't
Justin-well I guess you better get packing

I smiled and kissed his lips knowing I was gonna get my way the whole time. I had walk downstairs to see Kylie and tyga making out.

Me-ew guys
Kylie- I walked in on you fucking
Me-technically we were laying next to each other naked we had just got done fucking and skyways you barged into my room
Kylie-I didn't think you would be fucking
Me-that'll teach you to knock next time

I giggled and turned around going to find my mom. I walked into the kitchen and seen mom and grandma talking.

Mom-hey hun how was the talk with Justin
Me-it went great and I have a question
Mom-ask away
Me-well I was wondering on tour for Justin up until I'm 8 1/2 months then I would come home
Mom- I guess you can go and when you get home your part of the house
Me-okay well while I'm gone I'm gonna start shopping for baby clothes and stuff to the house
Mom-okay

I thanked mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then went upstairs to start packing. I pulled out three extra large suitcases one for shirts and bras one for pants and underwear and the last one for shoes. I stacked them near the door and then I put my computer in its case near the door.i laid down in bed  text Justin.

To:babe 😍💕😋😘
I'm all packed and ready to go

From: babe😍💕😋😘
That's great I was just about to text you and tell you that we're leaving tomorrow cause we're taking the bus to my first stop all the way in New York.be ready by 3:30

To: Babe😍💕😋😘
can you come in and wake me up

From: babe😍💕😋😘
Anything for my princess❤️ love you now go to sleep

After that I went to sleep happy at how my day ended