Tour

I woke up to Justin laying in bed shirtless Playing with my hair.i turned over giving him a kiss on his head. I get up putting on my Victoria secret leggings and Justin's purpose tour hoodie.  I brushed my teeth and put my tooth brush in my bag and Justin took them down to the bus while I went to say bye to my family.i walked to my moms room seeing all of my aunts and grandma cuddling in her bed. Walked over hugging my mom from behind.she turned around hugging me. She kissed my cheek and then I said by to everyone else. I hugged mom one last time and then I left. I walked downstairs to the bus. I was greeted by Justin outside of the bus. Once we got in the bus I was engulfed in a hug by pattie. She rubbed my stomach as she talked to me. Once we were done I turned to Justin and before I could get words out of my mouth he pointed to the bedroom. I turned around walking to the room. Justin closed the door behind us and I took off my pants laying down in the bed under the nice warm sheets as Justin cuddled up next to me. I woke up a couple hours later and Justin wasn't next to me. I put on a pair of shorts on and walked out to find Justin sitting on the couch. I walk over sitting in his lap kissing his cheek.

Justin-morning baby girl
Me-is there anything to eat
Justin-no we're about to stop I was gonna let you sleep till we got there.
Me-oh okay where is everyone
Justin-they're on the top deck of the bus
Me-who's all up there
Justin-my mom dad and the boys they're on this bus with us scooter and his family have a bus the dancers have a bus the band has a bus and the crew has a bus.
Me-okay can we go upstairs then.
Justin-yea let's go

He grabbed my hand and we walked up the steps to the top to see everyone laying in there beds. Justin introduced me to his friends and we sat upstairs hanging out with everyone until the bus came to a stop. I put sweatpants and flip flops on and walked down out of the bus and into the little dinner with Justin.we all sat close tables near by and I was sitting with Justin Chaz Fredo Ryan and Madison. I looked at the menu and decided to order a strawberry milkshake with chicken nuggets and fries and then went on to playing on my phone while Justin talked to the boys.

Madison-so Kayla what are you doing here
Me-well im here to be a supportive girlfriend
Madison- oh well I'm his opening act
Me-great for you

Chaz and Fredo caught my attitude and started laughing. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I did my business and when I came out scooters wife Yael changing jaggers diaper.she looked up smiling at me.

Yael-so I heard you were having a baby girl
Me-yup thats what I'm having
Yael- im hoping this ones a girl(she said pointing to her stomach)
Me-wait your pregnant again
Yael-yes I am but nobody really knows just me and scooter and now you
Me-I'll keep your secret now atleast now I have someone to talk to
Yael-these things sometimes get really boring just sitting around so we could go shopping and just hang out. Do you not like Madison?
Me-absolutely not. She asked what I was doing here like she was running the show and she just seems sketchy.
Yael-nobody really likes her but since Justin made her a deal he has to go through with it.
Me-im just glad she's not on my bus cause I can't deal with her

Yael laughed as she picked up jagger and we walked out of the bathroom together. I walked to my table and she walked to hers. I sat back down next to Justin and started to eat my food.

Madison-wow that's a lot of food
Me-okay whys it matter to you
Madison-I was just saying no need to be rude
Me-no need to make me feel like I'm fat
Madison-well-
(I cut her off)
Me-you know what I'm over this

I walked out of the restaurant and back to the tour bus laying in bed I FaceTimed my aunt Kim. since she went through everyone calling her fat when she was pregnant. I called her and north answered.

 I called her and north answered