My baby j

We were still at kourts house but I was getting bored.

Me-momma me and Justin are gonna go back to the house in his car can you guys drive my car back.
Mom-well im to drunk to drive but Kylie will drive me back I guess
Me-ky here are my keys please be safe with my baby and if you need help getting her in the house just text me
Ky- okay

I went around the tank giving everyone hugs and say goodbye the last person I hugged was Kim she whispered in don't do anything that I would do and she winked at me I just giggled and grabbed Justin's hand walking out. I got into Justin's car as he walked around to the other side he got in the other side and started the car up. I had my head rested against the window just looking at beautiful California when I felt Justin's hand grab for my hand

 I had my head rested against the window just looking at beautiful California when I felt Justin's hand grab for my hand

Just holding his hand is so comforting. It puts me at ease. We finally reached my house and I got out of the car waiting for Justin.

Me-babe what are you doing over there.
Justin- I told you I was bringing snacks. I got chips Soda candy and were about to order pizza.
Me-well let's go up to my room and we can order pizza up there and get everything set up.

We walked upstairs into my theater room and I put all of the cold snacks in the fridge. After that I went to the closet in the theater room grabbing all of the fluffy blankets laying them down on the big couch where Justin and I are gonna sit.i pull the table close to our couch and put all the snacks on it and I leave a spot open for the pizza. Justin eventually brings up the pizza and we watch step brothers. After that we played call of duty zombies. Every time he would die he would squeeze my butt and tell me they're his stress balls. Overall the night was fun but we got bored of playing video games so he turned on a movie and we ended up not watching and had a heated makeout session until my phone rang.

Me-hey
Ky- hey I'm on my way home your mom is trashed and Scott had to carry her to the car so you think Justin could come get her
Me-yea were coming

I hung up the phone grabbing Justin's hand taking him down to my car. Justin babe can you just help my mom into her room please. He nods his head and goes to help her outta the car.

Mom-woah there were you guys having sex before we showed up
Me-mom no I fell asleep
Mom- sure you did
Me- mom your drunk go upstairs

Justin helps my mom into bed and then we go into my room where Kylie is.

Me-ky were going to bed you can get eat any of the food that's out night love you
Ky- okay night girl

I strip down to my underwear and bra and hop into bed. Justin got in on the other side wrapping his arms around me falling asleep.

Me-Justin baby wake up
Justin-what's wrong
Me-I'm lonely babe

I start to climb on top of him kissing his lips. He starts to wake up and kisses me back grabbing my ass. He moves away from my mouth and to my soft spot on my neck making me moan.he starts kissing down my body. Once he reaches my panties he bites them taking them off with his teeth. He leaves them at the bottom of my feet and I kick them off. As he moves back up my body he takes his underwear off sliding his length into me as I moan in great pleasure. He starts pumping in and out of my fast as I scratch his back. After awhile he flips us over so I'm on top riding him. And let's just say that once I started riding him he didn't last very long ;) after that I fell asleep cuddled up with my lover.