The party

I don't know who's party I'm at but there's drunk teenagers everywhere. I walked around with Kendall and Kylie until we found there group of friends. We took a couple shots and then a drunk Justin bieber walks over.

 We took a couple shots and then a drunk Justin bieber walks over

We took a couple pictures and then I walked off to the bathroom. After the bathroom I couldn't find Kendall and Kylie so I walked into the backyard to get some air.when I heard cop sirens. Justin grabbed my hand and we ran through other people's yards . After running for awhile we stopped running and we got into his car.

Justin-well that party was a bust. But I didn't quite catch your name
Me- my names Kayla I'm Kendall and Kylie's niece
Justin-well Kayla your beautiful I'm Justin if you didn't know
Me-oh I know who you are haha
Justin- okay well since this party is over do you wanna go hang out at my place.
Me-sure but can we try to find Kendall and Kylie
Justin-yea

We drove around looking for them but we couldn't find them.so we just went back to his house. We pulled up to his house and was bigger than mine. We walked in to see his parents in the couch cuddled up watching a movie together. (In this story they're together)
Hey mom and dad this Kayla were gonna go hang in the game room. We walked to the game room.

Justin-hey wanna play call of duty
Me-sure
Justin that's the kinda girl I like want a beer
Me-sure

We sat down in the bean bag chairs playing black ops zombies and drinking beer for about an hour just laughing and joking around and then we out a movie on. Justin grabbed me a sweatpants and we sat on the couch cuddled up watching a movie. When Kendall and Kylie walked I didn't have the energy to move so I just looked up.

Me-where were you Guys we tried to look for you.
Kendall-we ran to your house and you never showed up
Kylie-so we came to here.
Justin-well sit down guys the movie just started
They sat down and I scooted closer to Justin.By the end of the movie I was to tired to walk to the car so Justin carried me to the car.kylie dropped Kendall off and then drove us back to our house. Once we got to the out house I went to my room and she went to her room.

******next morning *******

This morning I woke up to a text from Justin.

Justin- hey this is Justin I had fun last night you wanna hang out today??

Me-sure where at?

Justin-well Kylie Kendall and a couple of our friends had planned to go to the beach today so you wanna hang out at the beach??

Me- sure I'll meet you there

After that I changed into my bathing suit and put shorts and a t-shirt over top. Then I packed my bag with snacks a drink and my towels. After that I Put my sunglasses on my face and grabbed my keys and then went to Kylie's room.
I knocked on Kylie's for waiting for her to open it.

Me-Kylie are you coming with me to the beach or are you taking your car?

Kylie-I'm gonna ride with you

Me-okay well hurry up. I'm going to the car

Kylie-okay

I walked down the stairs and out the front door and to my car. I got in turning it on and plugging my phone into the aux waiting for kylie.

Text from Justin: I'm waiting for you ;)

I blushed as I looked at my phone. I was still looking at the picture when Kylie got in the car.

Kylie- what are you looking at?
(She tried to grab my phone but I snatched it back)

Me- none of your business now let's go before were late.

I drove off to the beach jammin with Kylie the whole way there. Once we got to there hang out spot in the beach I parked the car. We got out of the car and Kylie ran to tyga and stas while I looked for Kendall and Justin. I couldn't find either one so I walked over to Kylie and her friends. Just as Kylie was about to introduce me to her friends I felt someone pick me up and take me torwards the water. I turned to see it was Justin and I started kicking my feet and screaming.

Me-Justin put me down I have my phone

Justin-hey Kendall coming get kayla's phone

Me-Justin my clothes are still on can you just out me down.

Justin-nope

Me-Justin how about you let me take my clothes off and then you can take me in the water pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Justin- fine

He put me down and I ran torwards my stuff putting my clothing in my bag and jogging torwards Justin.

Me- are you ready?

He nodded his head and picked me up again caring me torwards the water.i started hitting his butt so he would out my down but next thing I new I was underwater. I came up from the water looking around for Justin but couldn't find him. That's when i felt him pull me under. We played around in the water for awhile until we got bored and so I went to tan and Justin got food. He came back with French fries and u started eating some of them as he tried to smack my hand away. Once we were done eating we decide to take a walk on the beach. We walked all the way to a small pier and sat down on the edge of it looking at the sun setting.

Justin- so Kayla

Me-so Justin

Justin-I know we just met but can I ask you something

Me-ask away

Justin- will...will you be my..my girlfriend...will you be my girlfriend?

Me- of course

I leaned in and hugged him. After awhile we got bored at the pier and decide to walk back. We walked back hand in hand but let go around our friends because we don't wanna tell anybody yet. Once we got back j went home and took a long hot shower and then went to bed happy as can be.