Vacation

2 weeks later
So mom told me about 2 days ago we were going on a family vacation to Cancun and today is the day we leave. Its currently 4:30 am and nobody but me is awake and we leave at 5:30 I finish packing my stuff to take with me and then I go and wake Justin up who is currently sleeping in my bed.

Me-justin baby get up its time to get ready to go
Justin-10 more minutes
Me-well babe if I gave you 10 minutes you would ask me for 10 more minutes when I came back soo no get up
Justin- you know me so well babe

I kiss his cheek and get up walking out of the room to see all the kids asleep in my movie room along with Kylie and tyga. I wake up Kylie and then wake up Penelope and north I get them changed and then wake up mason and get him changed. I leave the other to boys asleep and I got to check on Justin.

Me-Justin!!! You need to get up
Justin-i am up
Me- I mean physically not mentally.justin if you don't wake up you stay here all by yourself so you won't be able to see me and if you can't see me we can't have sex or even kiss. But I guess that's your loss
Justin-okay im up
Me-okay now that I have you attention can you take my bags and your bags down to the car
Justin-yup
Me-Justy don't forget to put pants on
Justin-well jeez I almost forgot

I giggle and walk back out to see the kids all sleeping again in there outfits. So I pick up north taking her to the car and then mason. When I came back up Justin was rocking saint while he was crying. I just stood at the door watching maybe one day that will be our baby that he's holding instead of my cousin. I smile at the thought and walk in grabbing Penelope and putting her in her seat. I come back and Justin is already downstairs with the boys and he puts them in the car. He gets in his keep while I go say bye to my mom since we aren't all taking the same car.

In the kitchen

Me- oh momma (I yell loudly through the kitchen)
Mom-Kayla do you have to be so loud
Me-that's not loud and besides be exited we're going on vacation
Mom-i am excited it's just to early.what did you need anyway
Me-welp I was just coming to tell you that me Justin and the kids are headed to the airport to take our flight and Kylie and tyga are going in there car.
Mom-okay gave a safe trip call me when you land and love you
Me-okay bye mom love you

I walked out and hop in the front seat and turn on the DVD player that has toy story in it and let it play for the kids while me and Justin talk in the front. I grab his hand and look over smiling at him enjoying the peaceful ride.

On the plane

We just got on the plane and I put all the kids in there seats on our jet and give them toys and stuff while me and Justin sit down on the couch and tyga and Kylie play with the babies.the whole ride for me was peaceful because I fell asleep. I woke up as we were landing and got very excited.

We get into the rental car and drive to our house with the kids.

Me-baby
Justin-hm
Me-when we get to the house can we go swimming in the pool
Justin-yea but since I just put the babies down before we got off the plane I'm not going to wake them
Me-okay

We finally pulled into the drive way of the house and it's beautiful