Christmas time

-8 1/2 months pregnant
-1 week before Christmas-

So it's one week before Christmas and I haven't gotten any Christmas presents so I'm spending the day by myself shopping online. As I scroll through websites looking at gifts for my whole family I add everything to my cart making sure I get next day shipping on everything. About 5 hours later I'm done shopping for everyone knowing this will be a great Christmas. I close my laptop and get out of my bed waddling down the hall to my moms side of the house. As I reach moms kitchen I see all of her chefs preparing food and all of her maids setting up Christmas decorations. I see her standing by the door way watching everything happen.

Me-mom what's going on
Mom-hun did you for get about my party
Me-fuck I totally did I gotta go get ready.

Once I get back to my house I strip off my clothes and get into the shower making sure I wash my body and my hair. After my shower I do my make up and put on My tight tan dress that compliments my belly. After I was done getting changed I walked over to moms house to see my aunts have started to arrive. Dinner wasn't done yet so I sat down in the family room and watched the kids play on the floor and everyone else around me talked. As time went on dinner was about to be served so we made our way to the table to eat before the actual party started and guest showed up. I was sitting next to mom and north. As they served the food I looked at how delicious the steaks look and how bad I wanted to dig in. Finally grandma said prayer and we were aloud to eat. Everyone talked as I just listened while I was eating.

Scott-so Kayla how are you holding up about this Justin thing
Me-well I'm doing pretty good happy to know he's coming home tomorrow and then he will be here so he can help for when the baby comes
Scott-wait you don't know
Mom-Scott Justin has not talked with her about this yet drop the subject
Me-what are you guys talking about Justin is coming home tomorrow right
Mom-yes hunny he's coming home tomorrow but he will not be around all the time to help with the baby. He has a couple stadium dates planned for his tour so he's going to have practices and stuff for those.im sorry we had to tell you and not him.
Me-are you serious

Everyone could see the anger in my eyes as my mom shook her head yes. I stood up walking out of the room to my side of the house. I grabbed my phone calling Justin but of course he's on stage right now so he's not going to answer. I decided to just calm down so I went to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and popping popcorn.once the popcorn was done I went into the bathroom to start the bath tub and turn on my favorite Christmas movie so I could relax in the bathtub. As I sat in the bath tub I started to calm down forgetting why I was mad in the first place. Until he Called me.

Justin-hey baby I just got done performing are you excited for me to come home
Me-I was
Justin-why aren't you excited anymore
Me-because I feel like your keeping things from me
Justin-like what
Me-like your stadium part of the tour. Like seriously Justin we have a baby coming in less than a month and you haven't been home and yes I get you have to make money you have to go on tour but why did you have to add stadium tours. You couldn't have waited to do those for another time I'm sorry but the fact that you didn't tell me and you didn't even wanna even ask me pisses me off.

I hung up the phone climbing out of the bathtub drying my body off and putting on my robe as I take a picture posting it to Instagram with caption being oh baby girl mommy can't wait to hold you in my arms 💕👶🏼