Christmas day

Today is actually Christmas and also the day we're aloud to go home. It is currently 7:30 and we are getting ready to go home. As I put the baby in the car seat Justin came into the room telling me he pulled the car around. He grabbed the baby as we signed out and walked down to the car.i got into the back of the car with kaylee I strapped her into her seat before Justin took off. Our drive was about a half an hour. The whole ride home I couldn't stop staring at my little girl sleeping. As we pulled into the drive way we walked in. I picked up kaylee putting her in her crib as I went to get a shower. After I was done in the shower I got out wrapping my a towel around my body as I went to check on the baby. I seen she was still sleeping so I turned on the monitor and went back to my room to get dressed. Into a pair of black leggings and a Christmas sweater. I then let my hair dry while I sat down about to do my make up the baby started to cry. I walked down the hall to her room grabbing her as I checked to see why she was crying she wasn't wet and so I figured she was hungry I grabbed her blanket as I sat down with her in the cozy chair in her room as I took my shirt leaving me in my bra I covered her head and my boob as she latched on beginning to feed. I sat in the chair humming as she fed. as I was feeding her Justin walked in smirking.

J-hey sexy mama
Me-hey babe did you get her outfit

He nodded as he pulled it out of the bag revealing kaylees Christmas outfit.

As he showed me I burped kaylee rocking her back to sleep and the put my shirt back on

As he showed me I burped kaylee rocking her back to sleep and the put my shirt back on. I put her in her crib and walked out as Justin followed behind me.

Me-jay are you almost ready we have to go my moms house for Christmas with everyone.
Justin-just give me a second and then we can go
Me-okay I'm going into the princesses room to get her changed.

I walked out and into kaylees room putting her on the changing table and changing her stinky diaper before putting on her cute little outfit. After that I picked her up grabbing her and the diaper bag I already put together and walked into my room. I called out for Justin but I got no answer. I walked into our closet seeing him combing back his hair.he turned around smiling grabbing the diaper bag from off my shoulder. I turned around walking down the hall through the kitchen to the door that lead to my moms house. As I walked in I heard dogs barking kids giggling and grandma yelling about something. I walked through the doors so everyone could see me and it immediately got quiet I smile a little hey guys I'm home I said as I bounced kaylee in my arms a bit. My mom got up with her hands out waiting for me to hand over my baby I was about to hand over when kourtney said hey I didn't even get to see her yet and your right next store you'll see her all the time give her to me. As the all
Started to argue about who was gonna hold her first.Kaylee started to cry I looked up at the time to see it's about to be her feeding time and that's why she woke up fussy. I grabbed Justin pulling him with me to the separate living room. Jay can you grab me her blanket out of there I said as I pointed to the diaper bag. He nodded as he rummaged through until he grab out the blanket. I took the blanket and covered my body as I positioned her so she could start feeding.While I was feeding my mom came in sitting down next to me.

Mom-sweetie are you okay you walked away as we were all arguing we didn't mean to wake her up
Me-mom I'm fine she just needed to feed. she woke up fussy so I brought her in here and plus I'm not very comfortable feeding in front of every one
Mom-oh thank god we thought you were mad but when you come back in you should let your aunts and grandma hold her before I do
Me-yes mom I know that could you get Justin for me

She nodded walking off to get Justin. Justin walked in and smiled at me. Baby do you mind burping her while I fix my self over her I said as I giggled a little. He smiled grabbing her from me sitting down burping her while I fixed my shirt and stuff once we were done I walked in handing kourtney the baby as I went over sitting Down propping my feet up on Justin intertwining our hands. As time went on I fell asleep until my mom woke me up. Sweetie it's time to open presents so get up she said. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up following her into the or biggest living room where all the presents were set up according to family and name our family pile was next to Kylie and tygas on the end. One at a time our family goes around opening the presents so that everyone could see what you got. After presents we ate dinner.at dinner Justin and I took turns holding kaylee so the other person could eat. After hanging out for awhile Justin kaylee and I retreated back to our side of the house.once we got settled I changed into my pink fuzzy hoodie and a pair of black booty shorts. I changed kaylee into a cute little onesie and I sat on the couch rocking her back and forth until she fell asleep. Once she was asleep I put her in her crib turned on the monitor as I walked into my room cuddling up with Justin.
As we were cuddling Justin started to push my ass onto his lap making me grind against him. Justin I groaned knowing I can't do anything he laughed as he kept doing what he wanted to do. I finally turned around getting on top of him staring into his eyes saying baby you know I can't do anything my stitches could pop out. He looked up at me with sad eyes. I looked down at him. Baby you know if I could I would but I can't I say with a little pouty lip. Before he could answer I was being dragged away by the sound of our little girl. I walk in picking her up and holding her cause that's all she wanted. I took her out to the living room turning on Netflix and rocking her back to sleep. As I was sitting on the couch Justin just stood behind me. That's when a flash went off. I just shook my head knowing he was being weird. After I finally got her back to sleep I put her in her bassinet that's in our room and crawled into bed with Justin. I picked up my phone scrolling through Instagram. Until I came along Justin's picture he captioned it Christmas from the Bieber girls❤

 I liked it and then smiled knowing one day I would be married to the love of my life

I liked it and then smiled knowing one day I would be married to the love of my life. I turned off my phone and turned over cuddling into a sleeping Justin.

4 hours later

As I turned over pushing Justin to wake up and get the baby her screams got louder and louder. Finally Justin got up rocking her back and forth as he walked back over to the bed.

J-hey babe were gonna be up for awhile she doesn't wanna sleep.
Me-ugh kaylee go back to sleep so mommy and daddy can to

She looked me with little innocent eyes how could you say no to that? You can't that's how. Justin got into bed laying her in between us as we tried to get her to go to sleep nothing worked eventually it was  6 am and time for us to get up for the day.Justin got into the shower while me and baby girl went down to the gym. I put her into her swing and then got onto the treadmill after the treadmill I lifted them got into the bikes then I did some leg work outs. After the gym we walked back to my room as I laid her on the bed I went to find an outfit for the day.

Okay guys kinda a sucky updated sorry but I've had a lot going on in my life family issues and such sort but I'm back!!