Tour love

As I finish packing our things the bus shows up to the house causing  scooter pattie and Justin's guards to walk in. The guards took Our stuff to the bus as I grabbed kaylee from her crib getting her dressed into a onesie and feeding her

 The guards took Our stuff to the bus as I grabbed kaylee from her crib getting her dressed into a onesie and feeding her

As I continued to feed her we walked out to the bus being greeted by the crew as we walk onto the bus. After I fed her Justin showed me kaylees room so I could put her down. As I walk In And lay her down in her crib staring over the side as she sleeps so peacefully. I back up a bit looking at her room when Justin wraps his arms around me kissing my cheek before saying I know it's not much but at least its something. I stare at the room for awhile before replying I absolutely love it baby.

After putting all of our stuff away on the bus I walked out to the living room sitting down next to Justin watching the movie with everyone else as we drive across the country to New York

After putting all of our stuff away on the bus I walked out to the living room sitting down next to Justin watching the movie with everyone else as we drive across the country to New York. Why we didn't take a plane is beyond me but whatever more bonding time. After awhile everyone falls asleep on the floor and couches while me and Justin go sneak away to our room. As Justin crawls into bed I grab kaylee from her bed laying her down with us knowing I'll have to be up soon.through out the night I wake up changing her and feeding her and going right back to sleep. Next morning I wake up to fredo taking a picture of us. As the rest of the crew stands behind him taking pictures of us.

Me-what are you all doing in here
Fredo-well I came to wake you but you guys looked so cute sleeeping like that. That I just had to take a picture and they all just wanted to see.
Me-oh okay well can you send me the picture And can you guys please get out so I can change

They all nod as they turn around leaving. I got up out of bed getting a shower then changing into a long sleeve shirt and black leggings. After that I grabbed kaylee changing her into a onesie and some leg warmers (picture of her outfit not of her) and then I woke Justin up so he could change.

 After that I grabbed kaylee changing her into a onesie and some leg warmers (picture of her outfit not of her) and then I woke Justin up so he could change

After waking Justin I took kaylee out to the living room sitting on the couch covering myself up as I fed kaylee. While I was feeding kaylee fredo sent me the picture of us sleeping. I smiled at the picture before posting it to Instagram captioning it good morning from me and my loves ❤🌞 (pretend its them)

 I smiled at the picture before posting it to Instagram captioning it good morning from me and my loves ❤🌞 (pretend its them)

After she was done eating I just held her making funny faces at her until Justin was done getting ready. Once Justin was done he had the bus driver stop for breakfast. We all got out at the small coffee shop and order our food to go. Once we got our food we all got back on the bus.  We all sat down In the big area of the bus and ate together. After I was done eating I went into kaylees room laying her down before walking out to the big part of the bus where the boys were playing video games. I sat in Justin's lap as he played the game but after awhile I got bored and decide to go check on kaylee. Since kaylee was up I decided to play with her in our bedroom for awhile until we arrived in New York. Once we arrived in New York we went right to the stadium so Justin could go in for rehearsals. As Justin went to rehearsals I went into his dressing room to order food. I ordered pizza and sat around talking with pattie until it was show time.once it was show time we did our group chant before Justin went on. As Justin went on I watched from backstage with kaylee her eyes glued to the tv watching her daddy dance and sing on stage. After the first half of the show I put kaylee down in her playpen in the dressing room and pattie offered to stay with her. I walked out into the crowd of girls and watched the rest of the show from the front. As it was about to end I went backstage and as Justin walked off I ran up jumping on him. As he caught me I whispered in his ear how proud I was of him before getting down letting everyone else congratulate him. After everything was packed up we all headed out to the tour bus going to our next stop which was Vermont. This same process went on over the 2 weeks as he did shows and interviews in every state we stopped in before we knew it we were back at home as a little family cuddled up in our bed. As Justin played xbox with kaylee on his chest sleeping I laid next to them playing with kaylees little hairs hoping we stay like this forever and she never grows up.

 As Justin played xbox with kaylee on his chest sleeping I laid next to them playing with kaylees little hairs hoping we stay like this forever and she never grows up