New life

We drove to the airport and got on moms private jet. She showed me around the jet and then it took off. I put my headphones in and layed down on the couch falling asleep.

*********5 hours later**************

I woke up to see we were now in the car.

Me- mom where are we
Mom-well Hun we got off the plan about a half an hour ago and since you were still sleeping I picked you up and carried you to the car and now we're headed to my house to get settled and then the family is coming over.
Me-okay how long till we're at the house
Mom- like 5 minutes

As we drive home we talked about different things like what I liked to do and and my favorite stuff. We talked until we pulled into a huge gated driveway. I stepped out of the car and walked to the door opening it. As three dogs ran out sniffing me.

Mom-Kylie get your ass out her your dogs are out again by the way Kylie is living with us right now while her house is being built.

I shook my head and watched as Kylie ran out past me grabbing her dogs and pushing them into the house.mom and I walked in the house. she showed me where everything was and then she showed me my rooms. Yes that's plural I get more than one room. We walked through double doors to find a theater room with 2 doors
The first door lead to a little kitchen with stocked snacks and drinks and a popcorn maker.
The second door lead to my bedroom and in my bedroom there were three more doors that lead to my stocked walking closet my bathroom and my balcony. With a table and chairs.

Me-mom I love it! Thank you so much.
Mom-well I'm glad you like it. Now go look through your closet and find something cute to wear and then come downstairs.
Me-okay

As I walk into my closet I'm in complete surprise that this is all happening Khloe is my mom this is my house I'm a real Kardashian! As i continued to look through my closet I found a black spaghetti strap top and a white skater skirt with a gold belt. I paired that together with a triangle necklace and and some black heels. I curled my hair and then applied light makeup and then made my way downstairs.i walked downstairs and walked slowly towards the kitchen kinda scared to meet the rest of the family. When I finally stepped into the door nobody noticed me except for kris. She ran up to me hugging me crying.

Kim- mom let her go so she can breath.
Mom-well of you don't know that's your grandma Kris there is your aunt Kim kourtney Kylie and Kendall over there. Uncle Rob is over there in the chair. Kanye and Scott are outside listening to music and watching the kids play. And that's the family.
Me-hey everybody
Kim and kourtney were talking to me when I got a cal
Me-excuse me for a sec guys.
I walk away to take the call to see its Stacy the lady that raised me my whole life.
Me-what do you guys want I'm not your child stop worrying about me.
Stacy- where are you you need to come home Khloe is going to be upset when she finds out her daughter ran away. She probably doesn't  even wanna take care of you and now you do this.
Me-wow your such a bitch you just don't wanna take care of me because you think I'm a trouble maker but seriously how can I be a trouble maker when you have had me trapped in the house for the past 4 years of my life. Don't you ever dare call me again because I hate you.

I hung up the phone call and took my heels off running up to my room. I walked out to the balcony curling up into a chair and crying. I heard my door open but I didn't look up to see who it was I just kept my head down. They pulled over a chair and sat down next to me patting my back. I looked up to see mom.

Mom-We all heard you yelling in the hallway. Wanna talk about it?
Me-well Stacy the lady that raised my called me telling me I had to come home cause you were getting me tomorrow and then she said you don't even want me and then I just got angry and now I'm here balling my eyes out. Do you really not want me.
Mom- no I totally want you I've been looking for you ever since I became famous.
Me- why did you give me away?
Mom-well it wasn't really my decision I told your grandma I was pregnant with you and it was either abortion or adoption because I didn't have money to take care of you. Trust me I never wanted to get ride of you I held you for aslong as I could I even held you on the airplane all the way to New York I really didn't wanna give you up. And then as soon as I found out that I was gonna have a high income I started looking for you because I could take care of you but your parents would never answer my calls but one day I called and you answered and I heard your sweet little voice and I cried and right as I was about to say something your father took the phone. Your grandma and I have agreed that making me give you up was the worst mistake of her life. I love you so much baby girl and I will never give you a reason to think I don't want you because you are my pride and joy.

We were both crying by now I got up and sat with her in her chair giving her a hug

Me- I love you so much mom
Mom- I love you to baby girl

We eventually got up and went back into the house and back downstairs to where the rest of the family was sitting. North ran up to me tugging on my skirt I reached down to pick her and she giggled as I tickled her little tummy. She's to cute.

Mom-Kayla do you wanna stay in our go out cause we can do whatever.
Me-well can we go to Olive Garden?
Mom-anything for you baby girl.
Me-well I'm gonna go get my shoes I'll meet you guys outside

When I walked outside i seen kourtney standing on one car and mom standing on the other

Mom-which one do you want?
Me- wait are you talking to me?
Mom-yes you silly you need to have a car duh
Me-well then I guess I'll take the black one
Mom- okay well the white ones also yours I just wanted you to struggle to pick.

I grabbed the black cars keys getting in and waiting for Kim Kanye and north to get in along with Kendall. They drove in my car with me to Olive Garden. On the way there Kanye connected his phone playing his new album. He was suprised when I knew all the words to most of the songs. We finally got to Olive Garden. At dinner Ali sat with Kendall and Kylie talking about boys and other stuff.

Kylie- hey what are you doing after this any plans?
Me-um I don't think so probably just gonna go home and go to sleep
Kylie-well if you want you can come to a party with us.
Me-I mean i guess I should go. There's nothing else to do.

After dinner we went back to the house to get ready I stayed in my same outfit and just reapplied make and recurled my hair. And then we were off to the party