The Start

Okay first of this is a yandere prince x reader to start of, this is my first serious time I'll be writing a FULL yandere story. So enjoy :)
***********

You walked down to your school your beautiful  (h/l) (h/c) hair swaying as the cold air hit you.

You smiled and mentally squealed happily, excited to see your best friend at your school.

You ran towards your schools gates and suddenly stopped when you heard footsteps close behind you.

Too scared to turn around you kept running, at the past few days this always happens, you feeling weird,hearing or seeing someone. And always felt that you were never alone.

Once you almost reached the gates someone pulled you and put a hand on your mouth.

You straggled in the person's grasps as you heard a low deep voice. "You'll be a great possession for the king.."

Then before you know it, you vision became blurry and quickly drift off to sleep not before seeing your best friend ran towards you with tears pouring down her eyes "Y/n!!"

You slowly opened your eye adjusting the light you see beaming outside.

You groaned opening your eyes and felt a heavy object on your wrists. Until all started to puzzle up, you gasps seeing your new old looking surrounding, like the ones you see in your books about medieval times and all. From kings to mythical creatures.

You look at the chains on your wrists thst was connected to more smaller chains that was attached to the bed full of straws and wool. And on each sides are steady heavy metal.

You tried praying the chains off your wrists but nothing happened, you cursed under your breathe and sat down on the floor, trying to think of a way to escape the prison like room.

You rethink everything that happened... your friend.. your family.. where are you now.. who took you.. that when it hit you.. the guy who took you.! He said something! I-It's..what was it..dammit.

You jumped when you heard a knock on the door, you sat up the bed and feared the worst.

From the other side of the room their was a voice that spoke "Miss..may I come in?" A feminine voice said.

You quickly perked up, hoping she can help you. "W-who's there? Can you h-help me? Please?!" You heard silence on the other side of the door. Not until the door slowly opened looked up at a girl. Woman to be exact.

She looks about at the age of 20s, she's wearing a maid dress, the color was blue with white designs on the bottom of the dress. The upper side of the dress cut just above her chest, showing her shoulders. A long sleeves that covers her arms to her wrists. As a white ribbon tied on her waists. To top it all up she has a head dressing with is a black headband above her short bangs. Not to mention she has a long hair about just above her knee.

She wore a warm smile as she enters inside holding some clothes on her palms. She softly placed it on the bed next to you and pulled a key out. "I'm sorry for the disrespectful greetings.. the kings orders.." she said softly but you could feel the sadness in her voice as she unchaining you, you placed a hand on your wrists.

"Thank you for helping me but..where am I.." you as she looked at you sadly.

"Sadly you are here in the king's castle...as his possession."

**********
Whoo that's a start, I hope you guys like it and please if you like read a yandere boyfriend scenario I made. It will help a lot :)