The First Day

He smiled mischievously and sat on the bed and pat the covers beside him.

You gave him a suspicious look as you sighed and walked towards him, sitting where he patted.

He smiled childishly "So how was your time here in my kingdom my dear?"

You gave him a look and looked away. "Being stared at and lusted" you answered angrily.

Something snapped from inside him "who.." he asked as he gritted his teeth together in anger.

Sighing, you rubbed your arms and sniffed, tearing up. He noticed and his expression soften as his heart melted at your sight, he obviously loved it when you show him any sight of weakness and emotion.

You started crying as he snapped looking at you in tears. If you could have known that he enjoys it so much, but somehow he felt pain when he saw you cry.

"No no no! Don't cry, my dear please don't cry" he panicked and wrapped his arms around you.

You couldn't help but cuddle close to him, crying your eyes out "I-I'm..I'm s-so scared...I want to go home.." you cried.

He kept stroking your hair to help you calm down, deep down he cursed and kept a vow that you'll stay there.. as his and his only.

He gave the most fake smile he has and hugged you tight "You'll be okay y/n..you'll be okay, now. Sleep.."

With that you felt yourself light headed and slowly saw darkness, the last thing you saw was his eyes..his dark red eyes looking at you like a prey..

~Timeskip~

Yawning as you started to wake up, you felt something hard infront of you and something wrapped around your waists.

Opening an eye and easily regretting it, The prince's face only inches from yours. You can feel his hot breathe on your face as he sleeps heavenly, pulling you closer until your bodies touched.

You blushed dark red, no no no noooooo I don't like sleeping with anyoneeee!! Especially this one!! you scream internally as you slowly tried getting off his grip.

You almost got off him, but luck wasn't with you. He started waking up, opening one eye.

Frozen in place as you could feel his smirk, slowly you looked at him and you were correct he had that dumb smirk on his face.

"Good morning my dear~ you seem a lot more tempting today~" he purred, trailing his hand on your thigh.

You jolted up and fell off the bed, quickly standing up as you held a pillow infront of you, while pointing a slipper at him "Don't you even dare touch me!" You hissed as you backed away blushing.

He got off the covers and tilted his head as he chuckled in amusement, his wearing a black pants and a plain white long sleeves which is unbuttoned to his chest. His hair all messy which makes him look five times adorable. Wait. What?

He smirked "A simple slipper wouldn't save you dear" he stated, you glared at him and set the slipper down but kept the pillow. For protection.

He stood up and stretched like nothing happened, he smiled and took the pillow in seconds.

"Hey!!!" He kisses your lips, gently and sweet, your eyes widen. You couldn't do anything but stare at him all your body stopped and froze.

He pulled away slowly and licked your lower lip, he smirked "Thank you for the delicious breakfast~...but can I have the dessert instead my dear~?" He purred and trailed his hand on your waists.

Snapping back to reality you back away a couple more steps just enough away from his reach. You puffed your cheeks and glared at him with red cheeks "I'm the kidding if you don't stop touching me, I'll have to hurt you" you threatened, he raised his hands up in a joking matter and gave a chuckled.

"Okay my princess y/n" he chuckled and gave a smile, you kept your glare at him, not trusting him one bit.

"I'm not your-" "Ah ah ah no disobeying my pet" he walked towards his desk and saw some papers and sighed.

Looking back at you he smiled "Now my pet, you will start your first day of being my personal servant, shall we start?" He asked politely, you huffed and sighed, having no choice but to follow him.

You walked towards him "I don't have any choice anyway, now what do I need to do prince of pervertness?" He gave a confused look and then quickly smiled.

He reached for your hand and kissed it "My pet, you can call me Aidan or Allister, which you prefer I don't mind~'

You snatched your hand back and blushed "Yeah yeah..now what?" he smiled that quickly turned to smirk "A shower would be splendid, especially if my pet is joining me~"

Blushing darker, you gulped and covered your chest and backed away 'what the heck did I got myself into..'

*********************
(/^0^)/ Aidan!!!