Dress up for the Devil

You gasped in awe staring at what's inside the room. A room for of clothes! Beautiful Dresses of different kinds. Various of accessories, Diamonds, Gold, Gems you name it it's there.

Staring at the beautiful things inside the room you didn't noticed that Analiza was talking to you.

"Miss y/n?" You snapped out if your thoughts and looked at Analiza. You blushed slightly from embarrassment. "Pardon, this is just.. so beautiful"

She smiled and nods "I do agree, only I and a few servants are allowed to enter in this room"

"Oh, that means your special" you replied as she gave a chuckle "I guess, miss y/n.." she smiled and clapped her hands "You'd you like to try some clothes on miss y/n?"

Your eyes sparkled in interest and curiosity as you nodded rapidly "Hell yeah!" She nods in response, smiling sweetly as she lead you closer to the dresses and let you pick one.

~Timeskip~

Smiling as you spin around in a dark red dress with obviously gorgeous designs on it, while Analiza smiled sitting on a chair, having a certain clothing on her lap.

"This is so pretty! Gah! This might have worth a fortune back at my place"

She giggled and gave you the clothing and gave a slightly worried smile. "Here miss y/n, the prince specifically pick this out for you"

Woah it's been like just 30-40 minutes and he already picked out something for me...that's sweet..? I guess I don't know.

You took the clothing hesitantly and when to the changing room that you manage to find earlier.

Getting inside you let out a small gasps at the dress. "I changed my mind his a creep.." you inspect the clothing and shivered at the thought of wearing it.

You wore the clothing hesitantly and slightly disgusted. Coming out the changing room face red from embarrassment.

She smiled slightly and pats your head "I-It'll be okay miss y/n" she said softly as you smiled back ever so slightly.

Analiza opened the door seeing no one, guessing the guards has more important things to do.

The both of you started walking towards the big hallways, I guess towards the prince?

Walking patiently, your heart beats fast as you two walked past two anonymous guards that wolf whistled.

You heard one of the guards said "man if I'm the prince I'll cage that pretty doll for myself.." shivering in disguise as you walked a little faster as Analiza held your hand, walking faster herself. Hearing everything.

As you two kept walking you could feel the oddness of the atmosphere, it seems dark and dead.

A couple of minutes later you two reached the prince's door, you gripped on Analiza's arms, scared to go inside the unknown room of some psycho prince.

She gave you a reassuring smile "it'll be fine, just don't disobey him miss y/n" you gulped.

Come on y/n you can this, better do this now. Let's get this over with.

You opened the door and smiled slightly at Analiza as the door slowly closed.

Looking around it looks pretty normal, a master bed, shelves, desks, cabinets, closets and etc.

Gulping you pulled your dress down a little to cover yourself more, you could feel your cheeks red from embarrassment.

Silence is only the companion you have in the room... until you felt arms snaking around your waists.

Gasping a hand covered your mouth, a hot breathe hits your neck as you shivers.

The owner of the hand chuckled and kisses your neck "My..what a treat..you look alluring and tempting.." he purred.

You struggled and elbowed his side, successfully you got off his grip and fell on the floor, to be exact on your bum.

"Ouch! Shi-" you cursed and looked up, seeing that stupid prince's smirk and his deep red eyes.

He kept his eyes on yours as he chuckled "What a foul mouthed lady.." he said and his eyes went lower.

You blushed darkly, realising that your dress is now up on your waists,  quickly you covered yourself with the clothing and covered your legs as more as possible using the white clothing.

He playfully pouted "Why cover it dear? It's such a pretty sight to look at"

You blushed darker and stood up, angry "You fucking pervert!!" You hissed as he looked like it was nothing.

He shrugged and hold your chin up with his finger "If you kept cursing dear, I'll have you punish you..hard"

You backed away and covered your chests with your arms and gave him a glare.

Is he really serious?! What the heck!!?