Someone New

A couple of minutes of wondering down the pathway to the town.

You kept your eyes hidden as you started to walk into the town, Cottages, Old houses and more comfortable faced citizens can be seen around with baskets full of bread, fruits and such.

You smiled as you saw a small girl running around with a small dolly in her hand.

Who is that guy that I need to find..Darn it, I don't even know what he looks like. oh geez..

You looked around the market looking place, seeing some food on the way, your stomach growled in hunger "Oh yeah, I forgot to eat breakfast. Great" You mumbled to yourself while rubbing your stomach.

Looking around for a couple of minuets and finding the courage to ask someone for help, you stopped in front of a fruit stand guarded by an old sweet lady.

"Um excused me ma'am, Do you know anyone here with the name Eric? I'm trying to find him since this morning" You asked politely, the old woman looked at you with shock.

"Oh my! Aren't you the young woman the prince ha-" She was cut off suddenly, looking over your shoulder. Following the direction she was looking at, You spotted two guards in armors, similar to the armors the guards in the palace was wearing.

You looked back at the old woman in a panicked look, she had a sympathetic look and reach over to get your hand "Come here and hide sweetie" She said, gesturing you to hide behind her stand.

You quickly dashed and hid, She pulled out a red cloth and covered you up as well as some fruits to not seem suspicious. Before she pull down the covers she said "Stay quiet" and then covered you completely.

Covering your mouth and trying not to knock some fruits off the wooden boxes as you heard some clicking sounds of metal armors getting nearer. "Good Morning Madam, Have you seen a young woman around? She have (e/c) colored eyes and (h/c) hair" One of the guards said.

The old woman answered with a "My apology, I have not seen her, but I will make sure to inform the guards if she were able to cross my path." A couple of seconds the guards finally replied with a "Thank you"

A couple of seconds passed by then the cloth was pulled of by the woman "My apologies, Let me help you get up deary" She said politely and helped you get out of the box.

You smiled and thanked her "Oh It's my pleasure deary" she replied and gave a smile. You dusted your dress and looked around for the guards.

She started fixing her fruits "If I was mistaking, you were asking for help about something deary?" Your eyes darted towards her "Y-yes! I was, can you help me?" She nodded.

"I can deary but I can't guide you there myself, sadly" She started, she looked down and reached for a old looking paper and handed it to you.

"This is the village map deary, Eric is wondering around this area of the village" she said while pointing to where you two are and somewhat close part to your location.

You nodded and smiled happily at her "Thank you so so much!" she smiled back "It's my pleasure deary" You both said your last goodbyes and you started walking towards your next destination, carefully looking around for any guards while your hood covers your face.

A couple of minutes past, maybe 20-30 minutes past until you reacted the destination the old woman pointed. It's a rather sketchy place, stuffs around messily, windows a bit broken and some torn apart.

Carefully walking inside some alleyway once you saw a strange looking sign with the writing 'E' on it. You gather up all your courage and tried calling out for the person your trying to meet. "Eric! Where are you?! Lizza sent me here! please help me!" you cried out.

Suddenly you felt a strong breeze behind you, turning around you didn't saw anything but then when you turned back to look in front, your eyes met with bright greenish eyes.

Squealing and jumped back out of fright, he just responded with a chuckle "Not really from here huh madam?" he said, looking at you up and down.

You looked up at him, he has black raven hair, greenish eyes, a handsome face. I mean. He was wearing a browish black cloak, he was wearing a brown old shirt and some reddish torn pants.

He raise his eye brow "Can't talk?" he stood up straight, snapping his fingers infront of you. You tsked and swat his hand away from your face "I can talk Sherlock" you answered annoyed.

He laughed "Who's Sherlock? I'm Eric, the leader of the group called 'FreeWings'. And I figure you're the Prince's new toy?" he answered.

You gave him an irritated look "Excuse me, First I am not a toy, Second I don't know that group wingy thing, Third can you just help me get out of here, I need to go home" you answered, while he just stares at you.

"Hmm... Not interested" He replied and walked past you. WHAT?!

*****************************
*Faints on my bed* T-T Lord give me some inspiration on this book! I don't know how to do this hahaha But I'll try to think of something!