Hmm...

After a couple of hours later. Preparing the foods to the table, Aidan forced you to eat what the maids prepared. Knowing for a fact that you haven't ate anything yet.

As the food are being cut and served to you. You kept the crystal gemstone necklace inside your bra, the gemstone is small so it can be hid there.

While eating Aidan just sat next to you, watching you eat. This made you super uncomfortable but just suck it up, still trying to figure out how to make the plan to a success.

Soon after you finished, maids quickly took the dirty plates and out the dinner room. Aidan smiled brightly "So what do we now princess?" He asked happily.

You looked at him "Uh.. I don't know" you answered, he smirked and rested his chin on his palm leaning on the table "Well I have something in mind my pet ~" he purred, while you blush knowing exactly what his thinking off.

"You perv" you hissed and looked away from him. He chuckled and touched your chin making you look back at him "I'm just joking princess, don't be mad"

You sighed and looked around "Hm.. I um.. I think I know what we can do" you started and he raised his brow waiting for you to continue "Mhm? What is it then?" He asked.

You rubbed your arm and looked at him "I want to see the Queen and King" you answered and saw his cheery self turned dark.

He frowned "Why?" You gulped and smiled "I-I just want to meet them, wouldn't you want them to meet me?" You answered nervously, not sure if he'll cooperate or blow off his temper.

He thinks for a moments "Hmm.. Very well then, come along let's go see if they're awake" he said and holds your hand.

You stood up from your seat as he dragged you to you presume the Queen and King's location. 'Good I can try to talk to them, maybe ask a thing or two about Aidan' you thought to yourself.

On the way there, he started slowing down to match your speed, he glanced at you "So.. How was walking around the Village..?" He asked, rather seriously.

You gulped and looked at the ground "I-It was ok, the people are..nice" you answered dryly. He nod his head without even looking at you "I see, I'm glad no one touched you in any way" he answered back.

You looked away, a quick blush covered your cheeks, remembering what happened between you and eric. You cleared your throat and laughed nervously "Haha.. Yeah.."

He seem to notice your change of tone but just ignored it for now, he'll have a lot of time with you tonight. (((~0o0)~ Boiiii))

You both soon reached a big luxurious looking door, he looked at you and smiled "We're here, please do not look directly at my mother, she hates it" he warned, making you cautious.

'What why??' You thought to yourself as Aidan opened the door. It was a little similar to Aidan's room but it's a little bigger, it has a lot of furniture, embroideries and little trinkets.

There was a king size bed and some designs, guessing king and queens can only have. Aidan lightly pushed your back to move inside the room, you shyly walked inside. You looked to your right and saw a woman.

She has a pale skin, long shiny blond hair, It covers half left of her face. While she's wearing a long blue dress, matched with elegant designs. It's an off shoulder dress with long silky sleeves, she looked up at you, moving her attention from her embroider to you. Her red eyes pop up more because of her pale skin but her soft expression made her look calm and gentle. She's absolutely beautiful.

She gave a warm smile " Oh.. You must be y/n.. It's a pleasure to meet you" she said politely, you quickly bowed your head. Feeling obliged to give her respect.

"It's an honor to meet you The Queen, I'm so sorry to interrupt you" you quickly apologize sincerely. She smiled and stood up "Nonsense, It's good to see my son's fiancé and future queen"

Your heart dropped "S-sorry? What??" You squeaked out, shocked and confused on what the fluff is happening.

She paused for a moment "Hm? Is there something wrong?" She asked politely, looking at you then at Aidan.

Aidan just smiled "I think Father needs your aid Mother" he said, pointing to the king sized bed where the king is resting.

The Queen quickly looked behind and saw her husband raising his hand, she then turned to your direction and pat your head "We'll talk more later, my husband needs me for now" she calmly said and started walking towards her husband.

You saw a glimpse of her face that was covered by her hair. Because of the wind you saw her skin and it looked burned. Before you can call on her Aidan quickly pulled you out the room.

He was quick to close the door, you turn to him "What did she mean by future queen??" You angrily asked, he turn to you with a smile.

"Oh she's just too excited to see a girl with me, do forgive her, she has to tend to that old man" he answered confidently.

You were about to protest when he suddenly pulled your arm "Come on, I want to show you something" with that he dragged you away from that room.

**********
Have any theories on this story? Haha