Analiza and David

Your eyes widen at her words, you looked down at your hands worried at your future.

You looked up at her "Please help me, what is this place? How can I get back" you pleaded, she was taken back and you saw a tear fell down on her cheek.

You paused "I-I didn't mean to y-yell sorry" you apologize as she smile warmly at you, shacking her head.

"No no it's okay miss, I'm..I..I'm also just like you.." she said hurt, you looked up at her. "Like me..?"
She nods "You are one of the guards personal picked female from the other dimension, where you live in...and be brought here to serve the king and queen..and the prince" the way she said the word prince sounds like acid, it was full of disgust.

Your face paled as you heard it. You nervously opened your mouth and feared to ask. "W-what do they do to the picked out girls..?" You asked, she gave you a reassuring look.

"It's the king's or should I say the prince's choice. What will be happening to the girls and womens that the guards picked out..some are placed to clean, feed the animals, cook for the prince and more.." she answered and placed the clothes she was holding on your lap.

"Please wear this... we don't want to be late for the presentation for the prince." She said, you gulped what?! Presentation?! For what?! I'm not a thing to be presented to anyone!!

You shook your head and she frowned slightly "Please ma'am I'm begging you, if the prince or the guards knows that you are disobeying their orders there will be consequences..please I just want you to be safe" you were taken back by her kindest and concerns about your safety. Heck you two only met each other just a minutes ago but you felt that you can trust her. With all your life.

You sighed and picked up the clothing "O-okay.." you answered making her smile at you. "Thank you miss..?" She asked.

You smiled "Y/N..and you?" She smiled back "Analiza..or Liza" she answered sweetly.

You looked at the door seeing a guard, in an iron armor. His sword was just beside his side hanging down, just ready to slice someone up. He was a messy dirty brown hair and a scar on his neck.

You turned pale and Liza noticed and touch your hand, you looked and her calm expression. "Miss y-n.. no need to worry, he is one of the most trust worthy and kind guard in this kingdom. He is Sir David.." you look back at the so called kind guard and then back at Liza.

The guard smiled a genuine smile and lean on the door frame "I see that Analiza have told you about this kingdom... sorry if I have frighten you in any way. I was following my orders for the prince."

You looked at him suspiciously as you kinda smiled slightly. Hey all you can do is to be nice to everyone and get to know them so you can know more about this kingdom and think of a way to escape.

You nod "I-I see.." that's all you can say as Liza stood up and touched your shoulder "He will protect you from any harm from the guards but not the prince...Sir david your instructor and you should follow him as well.. and all the good thing I could say is that you and I are going to be together and safe from the other guards at the safety of sir David.." She explained.

You were confused about everything. Why are they nice to you. Where the heck are you. How can you get back home..and who is the prince..

***********
Yay finished chapter !!!