What?!

You blushed and threw a pillow at him as he easily dodge it "You perverted son of a pig!!" You shriek.

He chuckled darkly, raising his hands up in defeat "Okay okay my dear you win" he surrendered and got to the shower in the back.

Sitting down on the bed you huffed "Okay y/n let's see what we can do to escape.." mumbling you looked around, walking towards the book shelves "or any clues.."

You looked up trailing your fingers on one of the books, looking at any title that can help you.

A couple of minutes past something caught your eyes 'History of Millentrium' you took the book out of the shelve.

You opened the book and started looking at the first page.

"'THE HISTORY OF MILLENTRIUM'

Written by:
Carlos "

You tilted your head slightly at the name "Carlos...?" You flipped the page and click.

The book started to shook slightly, out if fear you dropped it and saw it, some kind of substance wrapped around it and formed chains around the book, as a lock form in the middle.

You looked at it like 'what the heck happened' you quickly jolted up when you heard a knock on the door.

You picked up the book cautiously, hiding it under the bed as you ran to the door to open it.

But it didn't opened, it was locked. Of course.. he wouldn't just let you alone in an unlocked room.

"Yes..? Sorry the door is locked I can't open it" You said as you press your ear on the door.

A couple of seconds passed, when someone finally spoke "This is David my lady, how are you? Are you in good shape?"

Your eyes widen 'David..? You mean.. he really cares about me..?' You smiled "Y-yeah I'm fine, the pervert didn't do anything so perverted"

You heard him chuckle, this somehow made your heart pump fast, "That is good to hear, but sadly I would have to leave for now, I'll be back later to guide you my lady"

With that you heard his footsteps slowly faded, you trace your fingers on the door and smiled slightly.

Meanwhile as you were thinking about Sir David, you didn't noticed the prince got out the bathroom only in a towel wrapped on his waists.

He smirked walking behind you wrapping his arms on your waists, making you jumped and let out a small yelp.

"My dear what are you doing on the door? Shouldn't you be on my bed~?" He purred, you could feel the droplets of the water soaking your clothes.

You wiggled out his touch "Gah! Can't you just approach me like a normal person?" You hissed, glaring at him.

He chuckled and raised his hands up "Pardon me my dear, I was eager to feel your touch"

You rolled your eyes, finally realizing what he was ONLY wearing.

You squeaked and covered your eyes "Oh my god! Gets some clothes on!" You shriek.

He smirked and decided to follow your orders surprisingly. About a couple of minutes, he tapped your shoulders "It's okay for you to open your eyes now my dear"

You did what he said and sighed in relief. He placed a kiss on your forehead "I may have to apologize for your now soaked dress, a pity I liked that dress on you"

You growled "can I atleast change..?" You asked annoyed, you can feel his stupid smirk on his face.

"Oh you want to change now~?" He asked amused, you blushed slightly and pinched his hand, resulting it to release your waists.

"With you out the room, pervert" you hissed whispering the last word, he nods and walked towards the door, "Very well my dear, I will let one of the servants to guide you and as well as escort you for where we'll have breakfast together"

With that he closed the door and of course you heard him lock the door.

You groaned and sighed 'Atleast his gone for now' you said and looked at yourself on the whole mirror.

You turned around and slowly pulled the ribbon tie off, slowly the straps of your little dress fell off your shoulders.

You scanned the room to find some clothes, you opened a cabinet and saw some clothes, you picked up a plain white dress just down to your knee, exposing your collar bone. But you couldn't care less, this was the most comfortable dress you can wear for now.

You heard the door being unlock, soon as the door opened you felt relieved.

There was the person who you really wanna see, Liza.

You ran toward her and hugged her tight "I miss you so much!" She returned the hug and smiled.

"I miss you as well miss y/n" she answered happily, you let go and smiled at her.

She smiled as well and but soon slowly faded in a worried look "Are you okay miss y/n? Did he did something for you to get hurt?" She asked.

You giggled and shook your head "He didn't do anything, luckily" you answered making her smile once again.

She stepped aside, gesturing for you to follow her, you nod and followed her.

On the way, multiple guards roaming around the hallways, looking at you every now and then.

Liza stayed close to you as you looked at the large doors that is slowly approaching you two.

Liza speed walked and opened one of the doors, she turned to you and nod her head.

You raised your eyebrows and walked towards the door and took a peek.

There you see it, the beautiful sky above you, birds flying and a town just outside the palace.

You couldn't believe what is happening, Is Liza helping you escape or something.

You looked back at Liza, she had a worried look at her face, pulling up a dark red cloth and put it on your head as it covered your face.

"Stay safe miss... I'll find you and help you escape here. Now go before someone comes" she said and lead you outside, walking towards the back of the castles gates, she looked up and the man who you assume open the gates.

Liza signaled something and the man nod and started opening the gates.

She gave one last smile "Find Eric, He'll help you. Goodluck Miss" she said and you nod giving her one last hug "Thank you Analiza"

She smiled and let go "Now go miss" she said as you turn around and started running away from the castle to another unknown location.

**************
(/^3^)/ Another Update! Who do you think is this Eric guy and what will be his role in your life?

More updates to come!