She's Safe and Carlo?

With that you flew off the ground level completely, you're flying over the underground houses going straight to a wall. You closed your eyes tight holding your arms forward bracing for impact.

Blue light glowed out from your palms and a portal soon opened, it soon closed as you passed through.

You're back at the ally where you and Eric met, the flames cooled down as you land on your feet, looking down at the gemstone in disbelief and amazed at what it can do.

You looked up and ran out of the alley way "Elizabeth I'm coming.. Please don't let it be too late" you mumbled to yourself as you look your way to where the town square is.

Moments later you saw a crowd, gathering in front of a stage where the prince himself is, four guards surrounding him, a man wearing a black cloth, covering his face with the hood and Elizabeth on the middle, the prince pointing the sword towards her head.

"Y/n I know you're out there~ Will you really let your precious friend die while you hide on your little hidey hole?" He exclaimed, confident that you're listening somewhere. His not wrong you're there looking straight at them through the crowd.

He smirked raising his sword "I'll count to 3 my little pet~ if you're not out here I'll cut her head off" the crowd gasped and chattered, not a single soul trying to stop the madness.

"1.."

You gasped and pushed thought the crowd "S-stop!" You stuttured.

"2.."

Your eyes started tearing up, squeezing through the crowd towards the stage. He was about to swipe the sword at Elizabeth's neck "3.!!"

"STOP!! DON'T!!!" You shouted from the top of your lungs, the crowd looked at you as well as the prince.

"My little pet is here. Wonderful, such an obedient girl" he said with joy it's actually sickening.

At this point your tears are trailing down your cheeks as one of the guards hold your arm, refraining you from running away.

"I'm here! Let Elizabeth go!" You yelled at him, he smirked "Your wish is my command, I'm a man of my words after all" he smirked, signing one of the guards to untie Elizabeth.

Elizabeth stood up with shaking knees, looking at you with teared filled eyes. You struggled to get out of the guards grasps "Let go of me!" You exclaimed, the guard looked at the prince.

Aidan smirked and nod "Let her go" the guard followed, letting you go. As he did so you quickly ran towards Elizabeth "I'm so so sorry!!" You cried out, hugging her tightly.

She hugged back and cried "It's ok y/n.. You shouldn't have come here, you should have escaped now" she said and this broke your heart.

You shook your head "No! I wouldn't let you die because of me. Please forgive me you got involve in this" crying your eyes out, scared that the person who helped you escaped could have possibly dead right now if you didn't came in time.

You felt a hand grab your arm, pulling you so hard you got off balanced. You looked up and saw Aidan's ruby eyes staring down at you "We have something to discuss princess.." He hissed.

Your eyes widen, this was the only moment you see him serious, it terrified you in a way. He looked to his right, following the direction to where he was looking, you saw the man with the hood.

He nod his head and raised his arms, mumbling words you can't understand. Soon violet bolts came out of the man's palms, dark purple smoke covered us all.

As soon as you opened your eyes, you, Aidan, Elizabeth and the man were back in the throne room.

Elizabeth wiped her tears away and stood completely straight like nothing happened. Aidan's grip on your arm tighten a bit "Ah! S-stop you're hurting me" you protest.

"How could you disobey me!? You've gone trying to escape me! Do I really need to punish you for you to understand that you're only mine huh?!" He yelled angrily, fury and sadness clouded his eyes as you stared back at him in shock.

"Lord Aidan, Do please calm down" a voice said, both of you looked at the hooded man. He uncovered himself, He is looking relatively young, maybe about at Elizabeth's age, maybe 19, 20 or something.

He has spiky bangs slightly covering his eyes  but you can still see his grey steel eyes. He has long silky silver hair maybe about down to his knee. With a swift of his fingers his cloth hood disappeared in purple smoke.

(I kinda imagine him looking like Undertaker from Black Butler XD)

"Stay out of this Carlo!" Aidan hissed, his eyebrows narrowed down as he frowned. The guy, Carlo if you're correct just smiled. 'Carlo? What? Is he the one who write the book..? He might be the one..' You thought as you stare at the man.

"Don't talk to me like that Lord Aidan, I am far older than your father. Respect me even a little. And I'm just saying for you to interrupt me from my work just so you can find her is absolutely bothersome so don't speak to me like that" he stated, eyes glowing for a moment.

"Ugh, Stupid sorcerer" Aidan hissed, rolling his eyes from the said sorcerer. Carlo looked at you and you looked away, feeling shy.

Carlo chuckled "Look she's a fragile little flower. You shouldn't be so hard on her. No wonder your servants leave your side" he said and turned his heels and walked away "I will be on my way, I still have potions to make. Farewell Lady Y/n" he said and vanished.

Aidan just rubbed his temples in irritation, he looked up at you and seeing your tear filled eyes he soften. He suddenly hugged you tight "You made so worried my princess. Don't ever do that again!"

You gasped and remembered what Eric said, you slowly hugged him back and looked at Elizabeth. She seems to know that's going on as she nod at you.

Aidan let go and kissed your forehead "I was worried sick, come on you must be starving to death." He said holding your hand and looked at Elizabeth "Prepare the food"

Elizabeth bowed "Yes your highness" she then turned her heels and left to go get the food ready.

****************
Wooh! Two story updates Amen! Hahaha!