Feelings Developed with someone?

(A/N: Hehe hi.. Sowwwyyyy super duper mega late update on the story. Don't kill meehhh >.<)
****************************
You gasped and hit his shoulder "What the freak are you up to!?" You whisper yelled at Eric, who just smiled in amusement.

"You don't like the prince right?" He asked and you nodded in confusion. Eric grinned "Then you're one of our allies, the best if I may say"

You face palmed in annoyance "God all mighty help me.." You mumbled as Eric ruffled your hair. "Come now and let's discuss our plan to over throw that demon out his place" he cheerfully said and hold on to your arm.

"Where are we going again?!" You exclaimed, tired of being dragged around by this overly enthusiastic guy.

"To my place of course, where else?" He answered. "Well great another guy trying to get me to his room. Wow fantastic" you answered sarcastically.

Hearing what you have said Eric only chuckled in amusement. You rolled your eyes and followed behind him, what else could you do?

Upon arriving to his 'home'. It looked similar to a hut or something. Eric opened the door and let you inside first "Lady's first" you looked at him in, got inside and sat on the chair with crossed arms, looking up at Eric who just fixed his clothes.

He noticed you staring and tilted his head, letting his hair slightly cover his face. "What? Am I too handsome to look at? " he asked in a moking tone.

"Seriously.. Ugh. Nevermind that, what do you mean by ally? I just want to go home ok" you respond, Eric tapped his chin and smiled.

"Well, you are the prince's toy. Which means you are obviously beside him at all time. You can search the whole castle without even looking suspicious. And further more you can get up close to the prince and find his weakpoints which we can use for the up coming revolution" he stated so confidently.

You looked at him, having the urge to punch his face. Trying to relax yourself you raised your eyebrow "You mean to tell me, I did all the trouble to find you just for you to walk me back to that hell hole??? Are you crazy!" You exclaimed in disbelief.

He placed his cloth on his table "What do you advice we plan to do? We can't attack them now, we don't even know where to start" he said in a serious tone.

This took you by surprise, you sulk on your seat in defeat all while looking at him with crossed arms "Fine fine.. What do I have to do?" He sat down right across from you with a slight smile.

"Good at least you're cooperating, so this is will be our plan. You, the prince's 'private servant' will just stay by his side. You don't have to do that much. Just befriend him if you can and look through him and the castle for any advantage  we can use in the revolution to over throw the prince. Elizabeth or what you call her by her servant name Liza will be sending me letters with informations you have gathered" he explained.

"But what if he attack me or something, I'm still a girl you know! Who knows what he'll do to me" you protest.

He thinks for a moment and stood up "Stand up and let's see what you can do then" he said with a smile.

You stood up and looked at him "What will I do?" You asked, feeling awkward in a way. He just chuckled "Attack me, I want to see your fighting skills" he raised his hands and open.

"Just attack if you're ready princess" he said waiting. You're cheeks flustered from being in an awkward situation.

You cleared your throat and scratched your arm "Uh.. I'll try I guess" you ran towards him and tried to punch his face, but your fist was caught just before it hit his face.

He grasps your fists and smirked "You're too slow princess" he said in a slight mocking tone. This infuriated you, swinging your left fist towards his face, just as you thought he caught your wrists. Now holding on both your arms.

"Ohh, that was good but not good enough" he joked, chuckling as he stared back at you. Your cheeks reddens, his started to get on your nerves.

You smirked at him "To bad you only have two arms huh?" You said, the look on confusion on his face "Wha-!!" Before he can finish his word you kicked him on the stomach, making him let go of your arm, holding his aching stomach as he backed up a little.

You grinned "How does it feel being cut off all the time" you laughed. He sat on the floor, his right hand holding his stomach and the left rests on the floor trying not to fall. His head down, not saying a single word.

This made you worried, you kneeled down and leaning down trying to see his face "H-hey, are you ok? Sorry! I didn't know it'll hurt you this muc-" before you can finish he raised his head, just enough space that both your lips are nearly gonna touch each other.

His beautiful green emerald eyes stare straight at your gorgeous (e/c) ones "You're too sympathetic y/n.." He whispered in a husky tone, his cheeks tinted red but not as much as yours.

Your heart beat fastened, it's like you're in a spell, you can't move, you just continue staring back at him "You shouldn't let your guard down.. Because.." He placed his hand on top of yours, still keeping his eyes locked on yours "You'll loose..focus.." He trailed off, slowly leaning.

You both started closing your eyes but the door suddenly opened! Revealing John holding a paper.

You both jolted and looked at john with red cheeks. Eric quickly stood up and cleared his throat, while you soon stood up cheeks still burning red from what happened.

"What happened John? You don't normally just bust in without knocking" Eric said and walked towards john.

John lifted the paper towards Eric "Elizabeth is in trouble" he replied, worried for the safety of the said person. Eric took the paper and cursed "Shet.." He quickly looked back at you and took your hand.

"What happened to Elizabeth?! Is she okay??" You followed behind him, worried to death. He continued walking "The devil of a prince knew Elizabeth was involve from the cause of your escape.. And his planning to kill her in the middle of the town if you don't show up" his words caught your breath.

Elizabeth will be killed because of you. You started tearing up. "Eric.." He stopped and faced you, holding on your shoulders.

"Y/n, you have to go back.. We can't make it in time at this rate. You have to take this" he took out a small blue-ish purple crystal gemstone out his pocket and let you wore it in a necklace.

"He'll take you there, remember our plan.. Please stay safe and remember what I said" he said and hugged you.

He let go and the gemstone glowed, soon you're covered with blue flames however it didn't burnt you.

Soon you levitated off the ground, the blue flames formed as image of a beautiful phoenix around your body, looked down at Eric one last time, he smiled "Goodluck princess.."