The Prince

You closed your eyes, you thought that he was going to hurt you but nothing came.

You opened an eye and the unthinkable happened, he kissed you, surprisingly it's gentle and soft. He licked your lip and cleaned the blood off.

He pulled away and licked his lip. "Ah. Delicious as I hope to be" he said a smirk curve on his lip.

You want to slap his smirk off from his face how could he! That pervert asshole!!

He looked amused by your shocked expression, he chuckled. "What a beautiful possession you are. Such a fragile toy. David you did an excellent job. You will be promoted and give more higher place in his kingdom for your great work" he said, David was forcing a smile and nods. Trying so hard not to hurt the prince himself and the guard who hurt you.

He looked back at you and smirked wider "And you y/n you are going to be in much more higher place, which is to be my personal servant...and my toy"

You snapped Toy?! Possession?! I'm no ones toy or thing! You raised your hand and was about to slap him but he caught your hand "Naughty y/n...you shouldn't hurt your prince.." His eyes darken "or you wished to be decapitated.."

Your face paled as he yanked you up with him, the others were escorted out the room and what only left was you and him.

He lean and kissed your hand "I wish for you to be more disciplined and know your place.. I could kill you any second y/n" he whispered the last part close to your ear.

You tried to get your hand back but he was too strong you cursed and just sighed in defeat "I-I will.." you answered and his smirk widen "Good, now go change in a more comfortable clothing" he said and eyed your clothes and stopped at your ripped dress that slightly covers your thighs.

God I want to slap him so bad...

You pushed him away only for him to pull you back "Being rebellious wouldn't get you anywhere my dear" he said  grinning.

The tone of his voice just want you to kick him on the part where it hurts so bad. But decided not to, you don't want to see him snap and kill you.

"Who the hell are you?! Let me go! You have so many servants why do you still need me you creep!" You yelled at him, finally getting off his grip as he playfully bowed slightly.

"How silly of me, I forgot to introduce myself. I am the prince of this world...I am Allister Aidan Craw. I have all the wealth, power and riches in his world. The prince that have it all and can get anything I want in all the world in one snap of a finger~" he introduced himself confident and intimidating just as before.

You scoffed and glared at him "Not me! If you may. Pervert I'll go back to my real home" you hissed making him smirk as his hand snatched your wrists.

Making his face close to yours his red demonic eyes look at your (e/c) eyes.

"You are mine..and no one elses..."

************
^0^ please don't forget to vote and comment. I want to hear if you guys like the story :)