Daredevil Imagine

Frank lunged at Matt, knocking him to the ground again. "You will finally fall!" Shouts Frank. He grins, almost from insanity, and kicks Daredevil's side, sending him flying in the air. He slams against a building and falls to the ground, wheezing and coughing up blood. Frank lets Matt stand. Once he does, he's down, Frank's boot pressed against Matt's chest painfully.

I just arrived, watching the scene unfold in front of me. I was disgusted. How could my own brother do this to the man I cared for?

I jump down silently, creeping up to the duo. Frank was oblivious, but Matt saw you a second before you slam your foot into Frank's jaw. Frank stumbles back, gawking at you. I grab onto Matt, his head on your lap. I attempt to drag him away to his apartment, but Frank knocks me aside.

"Stop!" I cry, grabbing his arm. "Please. You've done enough." I continue to plead, but Frank ignored me. So I went to the last resort. I grabbed a long piece of wood from the debris and smack him in the back of the head. His eyes rolls back and collapses onto the ground.

"Are you okay?" Matt asks, and you give him a look. "I should be asking that question," I reply, tucking my arms under his. I lift him up, and he leans against me while I walk to his apartment.

He groans when I lay him down on his couch. I run around his apartment, trying to find a medical kit. He directs me from the couch. "Getting hotter," he remarks, making me roll my eyes. "Where is it, Murdock?!" I yell. "It's under the sink in the bathroom! God, you're so rude to me. I'm clearly dying, and you're-" I cut him off with an evil glare. "Do you want to die or not?" I snap. "Take off your mask."

An hour of a complaining Matt, a tired out me and bandages, I was finally done. "You almost look like a mummy. I'm sorry on Frank's behalf-even if he won't even apologize," I say, sitting down next to him. He sighs. "It's...well, I don't want to say yeah, it's fine! Beating me up is totally forgivable! But no. I'm angry, yes, but you don't have to apologize for your brother. It's not your fault, at all."

I laugh a little. This is the man I fell in love with.

"Can I kiss you?" Matt asks, making me freeze in surprise.

"Uh, sure. I mean, should I get a mint? I kinda stopped at a Chinese restaurant before saving your butt," I reply, my voice shaking.

"That was irrelevant," says Matt after a few seconds of torture.

"Yeah. Figured. Sorry," I stutter.

"So is that a yes?"

"Definitely. C'mere," I reply, kissing him. He looked relieved. And so was I.

Wow that was late.

I'm sorry. I didn't really know how to start, without any inspiration.

BUT CIVIL WAR...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

BUCKY MY BB AND STEVE AND CLINT OH MY GODDDDD MY BBS

I HAVE NO WORDS IT WAS AMAZING

#saynotoHYDRAcap