Domesticity Meme

Found this on Tumblr! Not mine! I'll maybe do more memes if I find any!

Also, welcome Black Panther to the preferences, which was requested!!

Steve:

Who cooks normally?: You do. Steve just doesn't really know how to use the modern technology to make food.

How often do they fight?: you guys really don't. Sometimes you or Steve gets slightly annoyed but it's nothing serious. Steve is too polite.

What do they do when they're away from each other?: Steve would read, train, and practice using the newest technology. You would train, watch Netflix, and chat with friends.

Nicknames for each other?: Steve would call you honey or baby. You would call Steve Captain Murica or hon.

Who is more likely to pay for dinner?: always Steve. It's the polite thing to do.

Who steals the covers at night?: you do. You can't help it, but Steve doesn't really mind anyway.

What would they get each other for gifts?: Steve gets you flowers, and you get him sweets.

Who remembers things?: Steve does. Always.

Who cusses more?: UM YOU DO DUH.

What would they do if the other one was hurt?: Steve would pick you up and sprint to the nearest hospital. You would order Tony to move his iron butt to get help immediately.

Who kissed who first?: Steve did.

Who made the first move?: You did.

Who started the relationship?: You did, Steve was a bit nervous and flustered.

Tony:

Who cooks normally?: Tony's busy, so you usually do. Then Tony feels bad and would make a huge dinner("All by myself!" Really, Tony, really).

How often do they fight?: sometimes, but it's usually lovey dovey. Usually it's about being safe and stuff. Nothing super major.

What do they do when they're away from each other?: Tony would make himself busy in the lab, and you would go out with friends or read at home.

Nicknames for each other?: Tony would always call you babe, and you call him hotshot.

Who is more likely to pay for dinner?: whoever has the wallet pays.

Who steals the covers at night?: Tony does. You'd wake him up and make him give you some of the blanket back.

What would they get each other for gifts?: You get Tony band tees and chocolate. He'd get you jewelry and clothes.

Who remembers things?: you do, because Tony usually looses track of the days.

Who cusses more?: that's a toughie, probably Tony.

What would they do if the other was hurt?: Tony would pick you up and zoom away, leaving the others behind. You would make someone get help while you begin to treat him.