Scars and Liquor- Moving

We continued driving for about an hour. "Did you pack all your clothes this time?" My mom ask. "Why?" I asked.

"Because we are moving away from him and not going back." My whole world stopped. Finally, finally she did it. But shit. I left most of my clothes there.

"Um I left them there because I thought we were going to be back." I said innocently. Here comes the yelling I thought

"Okay well there's a hot topic in the mall. Let's go to it."

"Wow I thought you were going to be yelling at me."

" Oh well, your dead beat dad paid for them any ways." She said.

*In Hot Topic*

There's a cute boy working. He has snake bites and a septum piercing. He was cute asf. He has pitch black hair with red tips. He had a Bring Me The Horizon shirt and black skinny jeans with gray vans.

He walked up to me. "Hey, I'm Jason here's my number." And walked away.

'Wow what a fuck boy' I thought. My mom winked at me. I crumble up the piece of paper and shoved it in my pocket. I shook my head at my head softly and she giggle.

I picked out a whole bunch of band t-shirts, skinny jeans, and other stuff including a whole bunch of band bracelets.

"I already found a house that we are going to live in it's in a town an hour away but it will work." My mom said.

We went on the road again.

*An hour later*

"Finally!" I said in relief when we arrived. Dang this is a pretty big house for just two of us I thought as I walked in.

I walked up the stairs and there were three rooms I picked the second biggest room because I knew that my mom wanted the biggest one. I went in and the walls were a gray color and the carpet was black. Yes my kind of room.

I started to unpack my stuff and put my band posters all over my walls. When I was finished only one wall was covered with posters.

"Raven!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I walk down stair and there was a hawt emo guy and his dad I think.

The emo guy was wearing a beanie, pierce the veil shirt, red pants and black vans. He also had a lot of band bracelets on like me. he has bleach blond bangs and the rest of his hair is dark brown. He was about 5 inches taller then me I think. I'm 5'1. I know I'm short. Anyways he was skinny but a healthy skinny. He looked about my age 17 or 18. (Picture on top)

The other older man was chubby but not fat. He had a green polo shirt on and tan khakis. He look like he was on his late 30s or early 40s.