Scars And Liquor- The Van

*Two weeks later*

*Raven's POV*

Kyle and I have gotten closer as friends and my mom has started to drink.

I was at the mall for a little bit but I decided to go home.

When i arrived at home I could tell that my mom was drinking. There were bottles everywhere and the place reeked of booze.

"RAVEN! GET YOUR LITTLE BITCH ASS OVER HERE NOW!" She slurred her words.

"Yea mom?" I said a little worried.

"WHY HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING MY BEER! I NEVER DRANK ALL THOSE BEER BOTTLES" She yelled.

"Mom YOU drank all that beer yesterday" I said annoyed.

She grabbed my hair and drug me to the bathroom. At this point I was crying, but she didn't care.

She was searching the cabinets and found ammonia and other chemicals. She poured them all in a bucket and just left them there. She walked out evilly laughing and locked me in somehow. I don't know how because the locks on the inside of the door.

Fumes started to fill the air. I started to choke because my body wouldn't let me breath. I figured out that I needed to get a cloth wet and breath into it. Then an idea popped into my head.

The window!

I broke the window because you couldn't open it.

Right when I got out I ran to Kyle's House crying.

Kyle's dad opened the door and looked worried.

"Raven, Wha-"

"Is Kyle home?" I cut him off.

"Yea. He's in his room wi-"

I ran upstairs before he could finish.

I opened the door and saw him and a girl making out.

"Shit...uh I'm sorry." I said as I ran out.

I felt hurt... I mean... I don't know why... I never felt that way before. I mean I've never gotten hurt from someone kissing a girl.

I ran down the street and didn't look back. After about three houses I began to walk.

I heard foot steps behind me but I didn't stop.

Then suddenly a bag was over my face and a hand over my mouth.

They threw me in I think was a van.

*Kyle's POV*

I was in my room with my girlfriend, Rebecca, when suddenly Raven barged in and you could tell she was crying.

"Shit.. Uh I'm sorry." Then she ran out.

"Uh Rebecca I have to deal with this. Um I think you should go home." I said as nicely as I could.

As she left she gave me a glare but I didn't care.

I ran to Raven's house to see of she was there.

"Hey is Raven home?" I asked right when her mom opened the door.

"Uh no... She's not here" She said hesitating.

I quickly ran back to the sidewalk and looked right and left to see if I could see her.

And I did! I ran after her but a van pulled up next to her and someone hopped out.

Next thing I know the van speed off with Raven in it.

I ran home freaking out telling my dad about it and he called the cops.

I went up to my bathroom and got out my little red box. It had all my razors in it.

Its all my fault. If I wasn't with Rebecca she would be here and I'd be comforting her. I thought.

I pick up one of my razors. It was so small in my hands. How could something so small create so much damage?

I slid it down my wrist. One after another. I couldn't stop. It just felt so good to do it. Although I'm almost 3 weeks clean I just had to do it.

I moved to my upper arm. One... Two... Three... Four... And five...

*Raven's POV*

**WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT**

They pulled me out of the van and we entered a building. All I could hear is screaming and moaning. I could feel the fear in the room.

They chained both my arms to a wall and took off my mask. They put duck tape on my mouth.

When I opened my eyes there were just walls separating tables.

Girls were getting raped. I was scared for my life. I'm still a virgin.

I looked around and next to me was a girl that was striped from her clothes and her arms and legs were strapped to the table.

Next think I know he was screaming in pain. There was a man... Raping her...

They started to strap me to the table and I tried to fight it but the still somehow strapped me to the table.

They had cut off my clothes and a man was touching my boobs. He started to bite it.

I shook him off of me.

"Mmm someone's feisty" he said like he was happy about it.

He did it again and moved down my body.

At this point I was crying so much no tears would come out anymore.

He licked his fingers and stuck them in me I screamed but he just evilly laughed.

Then suddenly he walked over to my head with a mask that they have in hospitals and put it on me.

"Nighty nighty" was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.