Scars and Liquor- The Funeral

*Raven's POV*

I know what I'm gonna do might make me miserable and probably my mom too. But I had to do it... For Kyle...

*Kyle's POV*

He hands have been twitching once in a while but I thought nothing of it. Her her hand twitched again and I just sighed.

"Please... Just wake up..." I pleaded, " I can't live without you. We may not be dating or anything and I know that you don't like me in that way but... I-i think... I love you..."

*Raven's POV*

I heard every single word he said. I wanted so badly to wake up. It seemed like a dream. I couldn't believe what he said.

I mean I do like him... Maybe even love him...

I do. I do love him! I just don't know if I could do this. Would he be mad at me? Or would he just be relieved?

I decided it was time to do it.

*Kyle's POV*

I looked over at the machines next to her. The heart beat monitor started to slow down. And finally it went flat and there was a loud beep.

"NURSE!"I yelled panicking, I slowly realized what happened. "Raven..." I whispered slowly.

The nurse ran in and started to call doctors in and there was panic everywhere and right when they were about to shock her I saw her chest go up a little bit.

"STOP!" I almost screamed. They all looked at me like was crazy.

Then suddenly Raven stool straight up and was breathing like she was underground and almost died.

The doctors looked at her baffled. "How-wha- its a miracle!" The nurse yelled with tears in her eyes. She instantly hugged her even though she didn't even know her personally she was still happy to have her a away.

I started laughing and crying... I was happy. I just hoped that she didn't hear what I was saying to her through out the last month.

I ran next to her shoving the doctors out of the way. I hugged her and I could hear he giggle just a tiny bit. I stopped hugging her and just looked into her eyes.

I couldn't believe it. I can't believe I almost lost all hope. I lost most of it but just a small part of me hoped that she would wake up.

*Raven's POV*

Kyle ran up next to me shoving doctors out of the way and hugged me. I couldn't help but giggle a little bit. He stopped and just looked me in the eyes. We just stayed that way until my mom and his parents came in. I looked at them.

"How long was I out?" I asks because bit only felt like half an hour to me.

"Almost 1 month." Kyle said with sadness and happiness in his eyes.

My mom ran to me and hugged me and started to cry. Which then mad me cry.

"Honey... I'm going to go to rehab." She said, "for you. And you will stay at Kyle's house while I'm gone." She was looking for my approval. I just hugged her even harder and started to laugh and cry at the same time.

I hugged Kyle's parents and they were talking about how worried they were and other stuff.

Once they left with my mom Kyle started to leave but I didn't let him.

"Kyle..." I whispered, " can you stay here with me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course," he laughed, " I would do anything for you." That made me blush a little bit.

He sat next to me and we just looked at each other. His eyes were so pretty. I never noticed before nowm They are brown but they had flakes of gold and had just the right amount of hazel on the rim. I could help but be in awe. They were just so pretty.

"K-kyle," I said a little scared, " I hears what you said when I was out..." I said with a little bit of a smile.

"Oh... Um uh... What exactly did you um hear me say..." He asked nervously. "And uhh what did you think... If what I said."

I giggled and I just dove in for a kiss.

*Kyle's POV*

"Oh... Um uh... What exactly did you um hear me say..." I asked nervously. "And uhh what did you think... If what I said."

I was surprised at what she said. I mean, what am I suppose to say to that when I mainly confessed my love to her.

She just giggled and kissed me! She f@cking kissed me. Me! I mean of course I kissed her back and she bit my lip for permission to enter and of course I let her in.

The I was thinking. What about Rebecca... So I stopped kissing her. I pulled back and she looked at me sadly.

"I-i'm sorry. I can't do this to Rebecca," I said, I can't believe I'm taking her feelings into consideration... I mean she's cheated on me before. But that doesn't mean I should be as dirty as her, "Just let me break up with her first." I said mad at myself for stopping myself from kissing Raven.

I called Rebecca right away.

"What" she said snottily.

"We're done." I said straight up.

"What! You can't break up with me!" She yelled.

"Yes I can. Bye bye" I laughed as I hung up.

Raven looked at me like I was crazy.

"You asshole!!!" She yelled at me.

"What!" I said.

"You don't break up with someone over the phone!" She said, " you do it in person!"

"Oh..." I whispered.

"But she's a biotch... She deserves it." I said trying to defend myself.

"Oh." She said, " then why did you date her?" She asked.

Just as I'm about to answer her mom comes in.

"Um, Kyle can I talk to Raven please?" She asked nicely and it looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Yea" and with that I walked out the room.

*Raven's POV*

My mom sat next to me and grabbed my hand. "Honey... Your grandfather died two days ago..." She said and began to cry, "that's why I was so happy you woke up. I wouldn't be able to bare you dying alone but with your grandfather I could imagine it" she said having to stop so she could breath.

My heart dropped. My grandpa was one of my favorite relatives. I couldn't believe he died. He was always there for me. He knew that my dad was a horrible person because I told him and he said that he would tell nobody.
*The Next Day*

It was the day of the funeral. I dressed in a long black maxi dress. And my mom dressed in a black pantsuit.

I had to speak at the funeral even though I didn't feel that good. The hospital said I could go if we had the funeral in the small church next door. So we did have it there.

I haven't talked to Kyle since yesterday but my mom told him about the funeral.

I mainly gave a speech of how great of a man he was and stuff and my mom did the same. My grandma didn't give a speech because everyone thought that she was grieving too much.